1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thyroid disease is a disease linked to poor AM sunlight exposure.....

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is quite simple to get........

Why do so many people today have thyroid problems?
    You should know from my Vermont 2017 video that tyrosine is programmed by AM sunlight to make T3 and T4 via TSH that is created by slowing down that AM sunlight.
    What determines levels of thyroid hormone in nature?
    I just answered that above. Did you get it? How is light shaping your ability to think today?
    How do we disrupt these coupled systems with modern technology to ruin the programming of tyrosine every AM?
    How does AM light really affect the thyroid gland?
    Do you know?
    https://buff.ly/32KrmPC

Jude, LieselK and drezy like this.
  2. ccousz

ccousz New Member

Living far North currently, I am using one of the more popular red light devices in the morning considering even now the sun is rising later and later as we get closer to fall. By the time the sun has solidly risen, I am already in class or in the lab. Sufficient?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I love the confirmations and continued explanations from you and others online. As my brain works better I continue to connect the pieces I have read and reread so many times before. Thank you.

I'm in Florida getting my morning sun! I feel great :D

5. malc0088

malc0088 4th dimension

it's absolutely scary to find out just how much AM sunlight impacts your thinking AKA Dopamine levels. My wife and I started making sunrises a daily requirement back in february when we went to mexico where nature blew our minds. Jacks been saying it for years but it took some personal experiences to make the confirmation. so much so, we adjusted our morning work schedules so that we can get a minimum of 90 minutes of AM sunlight on our naked bodies. After only 3 weeks of this adjustment we both knew we needed to move south (I have hashi's). I just applied for a new job last week in florida, took the step off the ledge, no longer will other things in life take a higher priority than my health. AM sunlight is our guiding light now to a healthier future and to embrace the chaos and invite uncertainty into our lives. thanks JK.

LieselK and Inger like this.