1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thyroid antibodies - is anybody at zero?

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lyndra, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

I've had mine tested several times and they've been very stable but non-zero. TPO at 9 with a range of 0-34 and antithyroglobulin at 20 (range of <40). I'm happy they're not rising but am thinking they should both be at zero, ideally. Just wondering how many people out there have no detectable levels of thyroid ABs...

2. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

I have never had any detectable levels. I've always been shocked by the results, but I suppose I'm one of the few with just functional hypothyroidism and not true Hashi's. Now my T3 (and even T4), on the other hand, is usually all over the place. I'm still working on stabilizing that, but I have been making some great progress thanks to compounded T3 and Naturethroid.

3. Mine are ridiculous (high) even with cutting all the AI foods, doing the Leptin Rx, Mito Rx, balancing hormones, etc . Peri-meno may have something to do with it. Started taking 400 mcg of selenium/day recently so hopefully I can test in the next couple of months and maybe they will be down a little. Oh and I bet EMF has a lot to do with the antibodies too. Maybe cutting more EMF stuff will help. Basically no help from me!

4. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

Thanks for the replies ladies.

5. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I just checked my labs and compared June with the October results.

TPO 17 / 5 (a little improvement)

Antithyroglobulin <20 / <20

These two labs weren't included with those ran at my physical. Going to have to request them at my next appt.