1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Threading information through the blog

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Mike David, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

listening to the webinars I found there to be information contained in previous blog posts that seemed vital to the webinar. I felt like I was starting a book on the 4th chapter. What blog series would anybody be able to recommend that would give me a good foundation of information with which I could tackle the more complex instruction and be able to more easily make these connections.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

read them from beginning.......all build the data

drezy likes this.
  3. Mike David

Thanks. How can you tell the beginning?

4. Mike David

It’s not straight forward to me on the index at the home page.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

go back to 2011 and begin

drezy likes this.
  6. Mike David

7. drezy

drezy Gold

Every webinar audio that I'd "finished" became part of a playlist that I keep playing in the background as I do stuff over weeks and months and still is.

Drink it up consciously and let it drift in subconsciously as well.

Mike David likes this.
  8. Mike David

Did you reference multitasking. I found I’m not yet dialed in enough to assimilate chemical biology/quantum mechanics and chew at the same time.

9. Mike David

My mentality is the same as when I went on my own doing Electrical quitting is not an option

10. Mike David

D1FA59FC-9BEA-4A30-A7C2-CB65F4B8C70B.jpeg Go this at the zoo today

Jenelle likes this.