1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

thread of massive power.........

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Yet another dot connected for me. So, we should assume we are sick or getting sick -- mainly because we are even if we can't feel it-- and proceed accordingly. No quarter to the enemy.

3. Inger

Inger Silver

Randy - I think I am in love. There is something with your mind that is so beautiful to me... :love:

I reread that Neuropathy blog too. Wow...!

4. i was just re-reading the link on "what is peripheral neuropathy" when I realized that this was the first of Dr. K's blogs that I ever read. Now, after 2 years and a couple of months later, seems appropriate to come back full circle. Talk about connecting dots!!

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am floored by this .... you posted this blog more than two years ago .......and everything is all there.....it is amazing how we keep missing the detail. Why did everyone go off the deep end awhile ago -about Emf ..... how did we not hear this loud and clear back then?

I feel so disappointed with myself - I would swear I have never seen this blog before but, of course, I must have since I always read everything you write.

It is amazing to me that you don't get sick and tired of telling us all the same things over and over and over......

6. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

Jack updated that blog post more recently, EMFs weren't mentioned at all in the original version.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it was updated about 6 months ago.......to add in the EMF and put hyperlinks in for the newbies. We have lots of T2D coming in now.

8. HH123

HH123 Gold

Ref: the blog post with Art Devaney and Jack's reply to same. Is this how it works? The protein (or enzyme) opens up by using the charge from the ATP. The protein exposes its hydrophilic moieties. The water becomes structured around the hydrophilic moieties (using energy derived from the sun, particularly infrared energy). The structured water gets a negative charge (because it is structured) and the bulk water on the outside of the structured water gets a positive charge. Chaotropic and Kosmotropic substances (potassium, sodium, Chloride, etc) are attracted or repelled from the structured layer enabling the chemical reaction to take place. The energy for the enzymatic reaction is derived from the negatively charged structured water. Would it not make sense that the ATP is not expended but rather just lets go of the protein and moves onto the next reaction. Wouldn't this be the most energy efficient way for biology to work? Am i understanding the process correctly?

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

ATP acts as an electron withdrawing substrate to the system.......if you really are dialed into the blog I gave you details of how bone semiconduction works.......I told you about copper being used as the doping mechanism in the JJ between collagen and apatite........well in Quantum Cell theory ( which I have not given you yet) Water becomes a 3D liquid crystal by the action of ATP and K ions..........and both kinda act like Copper does in bone.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

and you are correct the energy of activation and the resting membrane potential is all tied to water and K bonding to the protein moiety.

11. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Could this be a reason we are encouraged to reread older blogs? In addition to us having a "new set of eyes", you have also sprinkled additional info and links in other previous blogs?

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

some get updated........but it depends.......more likely is I take sections of old blogs and put them in the new blog with its new context.....kinda like a building block

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

so - I wasn't losing my mind ?....... That is why I think I haven't seen them before - they have been reworked........parts have been rewritten...

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nothing has been re written......I just add new blogs to the hyperlinks........for the most part.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

I didn't mean that you had rewritten the information - sorry I wasn't clear....I just meant sometimes when I go back and re read a blog it seems unfamiliar .....

16. Audrey, I sense what you mean. When I go back and re-read a blog, the context is different, that is, I know so much more now that my intellectual basis of understanding is broader, so re-reading the blog is almost like reading a new blog. Unfamiliar isn't the correct word for me, it is more like a maturing of intellect. I see the older blogs from a completely different "intellectual basis" and perspective than the original reading. Not a bad thing at all. Just shows you are maturing in your intellectual approach to all of this new insight.

Q'Rad Randy

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Randy - no not a bad thing at all. Our perspective has changed - we are more knowledgeable ...but sometimes I was so surprised that the blog was so unfamiliar - like I hadn't read it at all.....but it is all good....

A maturing of intellect .....I like it.........not sure the shoe fits quite yet ...........but I am working in that direction....

and I do love shoes............:)