1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

thread of massive power.........

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes........i can agree with that. LOL I am opening some wine to chillax.........I have wriitten some massive leveee 1 truth bombs for you the public. Go to the gut and neuro transmitter blog and read what I wrote to Hayley.......Im on fire today. CT 6 too.

4. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

Lol Jack your always on fire ;)

5. Hemming

Hemming New Member

Isn't the bottom line just that we should eat a seasonal diet? Eat whatever you can outside in the wild at the given time of year.

6. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

Have you read any of the blogs?

7. Hemming

Hemming New Member

Not sure if that question was directed at me as you would know the answer already.

8. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

The bottom line has nothing to do with diet. Thats what jack has been saying all along.

9. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

Its all about water, magnetism, and the photoelctric effect. Or energy in even simpler terms.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^smart dude.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

food is codified in the photoelectric effect.........EE 4 and 5 bro.......re read it.

12. Hemming

Hemming New Member

Yeah, I follow the thinking and was talking about the practical implementation. I guess thats also why there are also non-geek sections in the blogs :)

13. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

You just have to read and try to understand as best you can. As you get farther along the stuff you read before starts to make more sense in context and you can always go back and reread.

14. Hemming

Hemming New Member

That's basically what I'm doing now. I've been re-reading a lot of the CT series but I usually don't read from start to finish but jump it at specific numbers and go through that one thoroughly. I can easily have three series 'open' at the same time because there are so many cross references.
    Besides that, I'm in a stage of my life where I'm simplifying things and relax. That's also the reason why I haven't read that much of the EE series yet because its more theoretical than the previous ones which I will rather focus on right now.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I always hyperlink blogs to blogs that are interrelated but I am not sure people click on my hyperlinks........

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Epigenetics is where modern systems biology intersects with quantum mechanics. It provides a new framework for the rules of heredity, who we are, our relationship with disease and our personal and societal responsibility for wellness. Epigenetics research recognizes that our DNA is not our destiny, but that DNA simply establishes the initial conditions for how the cells that comprise our body communicate and respond internally and externally with our environment. Epigenetics research and practice takes place within the various realms of advanced biology, physics, chemistry, conventional and alternative medicine, advanced physics, engineering, materials science, psychology, genetics and other fields. It is a meta-discipline.

17. PaulG

PaulG New Member

"Its the field not the fuel" - where do I get the t-shirt?

So, methylation defects are the result of epigentics 'shuffling of the dna deck' to counteract or adapt to the massive and sudden changes to our field not our fuel since the time of Eddison and Tesla

So, this begs the question can methylation defects be turned off by good as opposed to bad man made EMFs? Thinking can we hack Quantum Sleep in other ways apart from using magnetico sleep pads? Does the history of evolution give us any clues?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

What about red light therapy?

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes you can........but to do it......you must reload your semi conductors first.......then the extra energy can alter epigenetic signaling......because of how energy is partitioned as I spoke about in EE6. Newest high energy systems lose function first......brain and cord and immunity go first........

20. And to reload your semiconductors, you must eat ketogenic epi-paleo, get cold often and deep, leverage the power of the sun and the earth (sunbathe, ground, be active, etc.), and reduce your exposure to non-natural emfs and light. And try to get a good night's sleep. Just sayin'!