1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thoughts/Suggestions please!

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Tfreeman, Feb 14, 2020.

1. shah78

shah78 Gold

450/ hr. vs i work for free!!! who is the troll? you live in LA. you rip people off. sick, desperate people. you don't even follow jackkruse.you told me that youself.when you blocked me.....you exploit his members. magnificent phoney.

2. shah78

shah78 Gold

i am a lawyer and more importantly an amherst college graduate.i have no idea what you just said.maybe it is british and not english! :) i was using stats provided on jack'site.i wasn't taking naked photos of you! :) you need to take adeep breath and calm down. :)low dopamine is a curse.iknow.i used to have SAD,too.......used to.. before i moved....sort of like the op.stuck in nyc depression.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  3. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

For Educational Purposes Only

Definition of TROLL noun: troll; plural noun: trolls

A troll is a narcissist who, in communication, likes to brag about how amazing he/she is, while pointing out what he/she feels is wrong with others.

A troll lacks empathy when communicating to the degree that others feelings are hurt.

A troll, in communication, would rather put others down for not doing exactly what the troll believes to be to only way something should be done. Their observation and opinions, in their mind, are always correct and others can only be worng because the troll is alwasy right.

A troll, in communication, likes to make others feel small or inferior to help prop up their own shortcomings.

A troll always responds with negativity and never postivity or loving encouragement. The troll hopes this will keep the negative converstaion going. It's the trolls game.

Sue-UK likes this.
  4. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

I'm really not understanding what's going on in this thread when it's original purpose was to discuss lab work. Whether or not anyone agrees with lab work or not, there is literally a theme in the forum called "Getting Your Labs" with 4 options of lab work discussions. I posted in here to discuss that and am happy to hear anyones opinions about what to do about the out of range labs or just health in general, but there's no need to deter the discussion so far outside of that realm when we are in a Optimal Labs thread.

I met with my Doctor today who wants to treat my active Epstein Barr Virus. She says it can be causing me lots of fatigue and general symptoms that I'm experiencing including my mast cell activation. I know the general consensus with Dr. Kruse and many members is that chasing every infection or virus is not optimal, but I do think treating when I currently do not have to option of getting up and leaving for Mexico is the best choice. When I can afford to leave my job and apartment that is obviously the best option.

She recommended:
    Lysine
    Monolaurin
    MegaMucosa (dairy free colostrum with immunoglobulins)

She also wants me to up my fish oil due to my high triglycerides but wanted me to switch from a high DHA to a high EPA. She said high DHA fish oil can raise small, sticky particle LDL - not sure I agree with that.

Lastly, she did recommend a DUTCH test without me even asking - so thank you @JanSz for that rec which was consistent with hers.

Here are her instructions:
    Patient Instructions
    Recommendation to follow and organic IFM Renew food plan, low histamine version
    Recommend to increase daily amounts of colorful vegetables for immune support
    Recommend to rotate foods as much as possible understanding this is difficult given restrictions
    Recommend to use orthomolecular digestzyme-V with meals
    Recommend L lysine 500mg twice a day
    Recommend monolaurin 500mg twice a day
    Recommend immunoglobulins 1,000 mg twice a day
    Recommend light exercise as tolerated
    Continue nightly Epsom salt baths for magnesium and detox support
    Continue daily Gupta program
    Dutch hormone complete test: complete test 5-7 days after LH surge, use ovulation kit sticks in a.m. to check urine for LH surge, LH surge should be mid cycle approximately day 10-14, start checking urine in the a.m. earlier so you do not miss it
    Nasal swab sent to lab for culture

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    Bob Stirling, Sue-UK and DrEttinger like this.
  5. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

I am hearing out everything everyone has to say including you, but no need to tell a woman to calm down for merely speaking her mind. It is 2020 :)

JanSz, Sue-UK and DrEttinger like this.
  6. DrEttinger

7. DrEttinger

8. Inna

Inna Platinum

I just want to add my 2 cents, sorry for using this thread. I stayed at Lloyd’s place in Isla Mujeres last year for aound 10 days. My experience was very similar to Orena’s. Lloyd is one the most generous people I met. How many of you would open their houses to strangers, and generously share the biohacking experiences? He walks the walk and it is inspiring to spend time with him. And a great way to rise yor dopamine! Lloyd is doing incredible service to this community, offering the first hand applied quantum health living experience to pretty much anyone who is interested.
    If this is not generosity, what else is? Anyone can do name calling, but frankly Lloyd walks the walk and enables others to participate in making HUGE health gains as they wish.

caroline, tallweeds, shah78 and 2 others like this.
  9. DrEttinger

Not the cheapest product in the world but is more effective than doing straght IgG like Xymogen's IgG2000. Check out IG26 by Xymogen. You can also search "IgY" for more supporting data. This product has worked wonders for my UC/Crohn's/IBD patients, as well as those needing to reheb their gut immunity.

Tfreeman likes this.
  10. DrEttinger

Not everyone can move (short or long term). So, If you can find a local facility who sells FIR sauna packages or you you know someone who has one, go for it. It will help with EZ water production at membrane surfaces and increase your innate immunity. If you took one hack each from the people here you will get moving down the correct track.

Tfreeman likes this.
  11. shah78

shah78 Gold

wow!!!!! simply wow! elvis drops mic!!! :) :) inna drops mic!!! omg! thankyou inna

12. shah78

shah78 Gold

my new guy is so much. outrageous challenge.this guy is sick...really sick. but he can get to the crater water. he's already making progress. he will write about the utter schame of testing. the utter scam. he knows the water is helping him...that's why i am so feisty.... i see the power of the crater.if you can't see it, feelit, make love to it...don't give your ignorant opinion. stop harming innocent sick people....they need the sun.......not tests........ didi thank inna enough??no way :)

13. Novah

Novah Gold

As someone who spent so much time and money on MDs, naturopaths and functional medicine docs, endless supplements, IVs and lab tests, I can say the most profound changes I have had were from going south to the sun. And this was before I ran across Jack Kruse's work - his work explained so much of what I'd experienced and of course led me further down the rabbit hole.

BUT (and this is a big BUT), I did horribly in the Yucatan - I got way worse there - actually, worse I've felt anywhere I've gone. But I do very well in other locations in Mexico. So you may need to experiment a bit with locations and know that ahead of time.

If you want to try your hand at the Yucatan, look up Dave Key on here. As well, re: Lloyd, he's very enthusiastic re: the Yucatan, and I truly believe his heart is in the right place and he offers a very affordable accommodation option.

If you're tight on cash, put it towards the most effective things which are likely going to be trips south or even weekend trips out of New York.

You're lucky, you're a teacher, you have weekends, extended weekends, summers, spring break and Christmas break to get yourself to the sun or a better environment. Even if all you can do to start is to get to your parents place out of NYC on the weekends. That's a first step.

Just curious - how much was the doc's visit and the supplements she recommends? My guess a few hundred bucks? Plus isn't the Dutch Test around $400 alone? That could have bought you a round trip plane ticket and some accommodation :)

Also, call in and talk to Jack on the next Q&A.

These threads often go off the rails, just pay attention to what resonates with you.

14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I'm 62 and have never had a full set of labs done, just a couple of tests when I was pregnant. But I understand that those reading Jack's books and his earlier blogs are bringing their labs to the Optimal labs section of the forum. I was really pleased that you got a response from DrEttinger that I would respect and value if it had been given to my daughter. If all it took for DD to heal was to go and sit in the water at the crater with Lloyd, then there would be little point of a gold membership or the hours I've spent learning the material.

I'm not claiming you can do the same in NYC, but this (from a thread about biohacking in the UK) is why I won't accept assumptions about my location or latitude.

You seem to have taken all the aggro in your stride,:cool: but you and other new or newish members shouldn't have to. I'm disappointed at what the level of trolling on this thread is doing to the integrity of the forum and the teaching, and the people who might be turning away because of it. One of those people could have been my daughter.

Jack has yet to close the optimal labs section of the forum down, shut the farm down or not do personal consults because the only thing we need to do is go to the crater and sit in the water. Whether its labs, an old convertible, or a dip in the ocean in February, if it provides a stepping stone to a later decision about going to Mexico or anywhere else that at this moment in time might seem impossible … that's the cool thing. :D

I wish you well.:)

DrEttinger likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Tfreeman likes this.
  16. tallweeds

tallweeds New Member

UV10 Lloyd

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@DrEttinger
    Lauricidin is cheaper and easier than Monolaurin. But they are not the same (at least the one I looked up (see below), and then decided to use Monolaurin.
    Later on, she is advised to supplement EPA and be easy on DHA, my other head-scratcher. (I would not be surprised if Tfreeman is already too high on both (even if she has not had any seafood in a year).
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    @Tfreeman
    The way I feel, your doc has made numerous assumptions that may or may not be correct, they could be put to rest by testing your fatty acids.
    Either the tests at Kriegers I posted previously (cash)
    or paid by insurance
    Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum
    Please do not save the $100 and do complete DUTCH to avoid another guessing.
    Lauricidin
    https://tinyurl.com/urtjjoq
    Lauricidin is pure sn-1 monolaurin (glycerol monolaurate) derived from coconut oil.
    Monolaurin (see its content within picture below)
    https://tinyurl.com/rbm4szw
    upload_2020-2-19_8-10-20.png

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    Tfreeman likes this.
  18. drezy

drezy New Member

I like this advice @Tfreeman.

If you need any help constructing a good Q&A question let me know, you have my contact.

If you would also like a friendly reminder of when the call will take place (cuz NYC is keeping you busy) also let me know.

Tfreeman and JanSz like this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

20. Saichi

Saichi New Member

What to do when most are resonating with the matrix induced hallucination that never leads to health.