1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thoughts/Suggestions please!

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Tfreeman, Feb 14, 2020.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  2. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

Jan, I can't make medical recommendations here. Macrobid would be a something to consider. Follwed by a new UA and at the same time, get the underlying "why" handled.

JanSz likes this.
  3. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

I believe you can heal yourself in any environment.

JanSz and DrEttinger like this.
  4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

She hasn't done anything to mitigate RF, she doesn't even have an RF meter. Wishing is not "highly active."

All known established RF symptoms.

No such thing as an X-ray radiation callus. It's never too late for you to stop using Sperti either. It's ok to admit you had incomplete information before.

5. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Bob, you're living under 1 µw.

I'm sorry most of you haven't learned how toxic our environment has become.

shah78 likes this.
  6. shah78

shah78 Gold

No

7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

@Tfreeman

I was interested (from reading about gastrointestinal physiology in relation to sleep), that basal acid secretion in the waking state is minimal in the absence of meal stimulation, but there is an endogenous circadian rhythm of unstimulated basal acid secretion, generally peaking between 10 pm and 2 am.

If you aren't already doing it, raising the head end of the bed up at night might be useful (search inclined bed on the forum).

Also although you may not be leptin resistant and don't need the leptin reset, using the meal timing bit of the leptin reset to help reset the circadian rhythm for stomach acid may be useful, particularly the eating breakfast within 30 minutes of sunrise. I've never got to the exact reason why there is an unstimulated secretion at night, but I would suspect it may be partly something to do with clearing up pathogens ….?

Another thought is that although it can come from several other sources, some medications, particularly antacids, can contain aluminium, either as part of the formula, or as a colorant or anticaking agent. Aluminium depletes the body of silicon.

https://www.dcnutrition.com/minerals/silicon-si/
    "Connective tissues such as the aorta, trachea, tendon, bone, skin, and its appendages are unusually rich in silicon, as shown by studies in several animal species (Carlisle, 1974). In the rat the aorta, trachea, and tendon are four to five times richer in silicon than liver, heart, and muscle." If you google trachea and difficulty swallowing, if it resonates its something you can hack whilst you are preparing to make any move etc. :)

Tfreeman likes this.
  8. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

Thank you for all of the helpful info, Sue. I am looking into all of it.

9. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

I actually met a naturopath today who I typically consider quacks. She gave me two pendants to mitigate emf by creating a quantum balance. Are these total bullshit?

https://prlabs.com/q-disc-5-0.html
    https://www.nhc.com/qc-quantum-coherance-coin-by-premier-research-labs

10. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

My journal (which you referenced page 12), changes quite dramatically again and again...... I moved out of London, I couldn't sustain winter there and Summer was bad enough, I was barely "living".

As simple as it sounds, just keep applying the principles of Jack's protocols and build your Redox, and be mindful that a bad environment per se will act like a sieve for that Redox, you can't keep hold of the hard work you do, basically.

Agree with Sue though, I've sat with Lloyd in the crater, and I've spent time with others who isolate themselves for healing purposes and I completely agree - it may actually make you feel worse, not being with those you love and friends or living a life you want.

However, you can BUILD yourself a reality in these new envirtonments, you just need to change your perspective and be open to new possibilities and outcomes.

Teaching English is a good idea from Lloyd. I'll be using it myself....... https://www.i-to-i.com/login.html

Google TEFL and search for what you seeks, there are Apps and all kinds of ways of earning income remotely or in person as a teacher, classes or 1 to 1. You don't need to be a Native either. The Certificate helps you get jobs and is cheap.

best of luck

11. DrEttinger

You are absolutely correct and I've been helping people do it for almost 31 years. Anyone who says otherwise is by the fullest definition of the word, ignorant. With that said, not everone can be helped, but it's not the environments fault, it's the persons conscious or unconscious self-sabataging. Usually it's due to hanging on to a belief or idea, that they can't let go of. Even though the idea makes sence by itself, when put into the context of physical and quantum biology its impact is greatly diffused to the point of almost being irrelevant. Only those on the farside-left of the bellcurve, maybe less than 1-2% of the population should be worried about the Boogy man. The rest will do fine by living a life based on circadian rhythm, getting plenty of full-spectrum sun, exercising, being passionate, grateful, making sure their nervous system is free of interference, and eating a epi-paleo diet. What a simple recipe.

I just got back from Hollywood (Hollywood and Vine) and the Griffith Park Observity. We ate at a landmark LA resturant and drove in LA traffic. I feel energized and alive. I chalk it up to hormesis and having strong mDNA and redox potential. A little traffic, LA trash and pollution kicks-in my mROS, which just makes me a more resiliant human being. If I was in the 2% I obviosly would not be doing this. I will only talk about myself. I'm 55.5 and I can do what I want whenever I want. Why? Because I've been practicing what I teach for the past 30+ years and living it before I knew it since I was about 5 or 6. It just seemed logical and innate.

Listen to those that preach that the sky is falling and you deserve what becomes of you. The truth and answers are out there. Look for them and you will find them. They almost alwasy come from those that promote optimism and not fear. That should be a big criteria when looking for the correct and logical answer.

Carol Palmer, Bob Stirling and JanSz like this.
  12. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

I agree with what you said. It's interesting because as much as RF or 5G or artificial light is harmful, even that is an n=1. I was going to reference how in one of the books I read a few chapters from, EMF Practical Guide, the author was so initially sensitive to the first, original cell phone that he couldn't be within a certain distance without having symptoms. Whereas I had virtually no health issues when getting my first cell phone in 2002 on until about 2013-2015. We all have our sensitivities, strengths, bias for what works for us. I do notice some differences when I am in and out of the city. But is it enough of a change? I'm not sure. Guess I will have to test it out and see. I used to feel amazing on vacation before I developed autonomic dysfunction, yet last summer I had to leave the beach multiple times due to heat intolerance, palpitations, panic/anxiety, and lightheadedness. What this due to RF? My mast cell activation? A lack of sun callus and normalcy with the sun?

I read your journal to study how you developed over time. I also read some others. The development, learning, changes, adaptations are what drew me to reading peoples Journals.

PS - Lloyd/@shah78 are you the same Lloyd that wrote this book? Lol. https://www.amazon.com/EMF-Practical-Guide-Inflammation-Electromagnetic/dp/2957080524

DrEttinger likes this.
  13. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

I see Dr. Chiara tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to introducing her to Dr. Kruse's work. I plan on asking her to retest certain things, bringing up the dutch test, diet, and all that you have mentioned. Thank you @JanSz.

14. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

Thank you for all of your responses and advice Dr. Ettinger. I have been to LA many times and the hikes and watching the sun set tend to be my favorite. I do enjoy Dana Point, too - I find it removed from everything potentially a nice place to heal - near the Laguna area. I do worry about my chemical sensitivity in LA, so I'd think somewhere like DP would be nice and removed, but I suppose the pollution is no better in NYC. So many places to choose from!

DrEttinger likes this.
  15. Saichi

Saichi New Member

This science teacher in the Bay Area eats organic from farmers market, lives without wireless, and gets sun.

Here's her live blood sample on a Monday before going into school:

LB18am.png

Here's her blood after school with classroom wifi off and 'normal' background radiation:

LB13pm.png

Here's her blood following Tuesday before going into school (some recovery from previous day's background):

LB28am.png

Her blood after school with classroom wifi on:

LB23pm.png

Tfreeman likes this.
  16. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Don't even know how to respond to this but you need to stop giving sick people on this forum uneducated, false advice.

shah78 likes this.
  17. shah78

shah78 Gold

no.not even close :)

Tfreeman likes this.
  18. DrEttinger

I live 20 minutes from Laguna Beach and Dana Point is just south of there. There are plus' and minus' to all locations.

I have had the luxury of helping people all over the world with just about every named condition there is. Many EU countries, India, Africa, Australia, all over the US and Canada. As I mentioned in my previous comment, the person was the limiting factor in getting better. Every person who believed they could get better and followed a protocol that corrected epigenetic outpoints got better. Yes, I have people, if they can, go to a lower lattitude. The vast majority don't have enough money or ability to do that. When that happens we we just have to work harder and maybe longer to get where we want to.

I truly wish I could say to you and everyone of my patients, "move to Playa del Carmen and within a specific period of time all of your body problems would just dissapear." I don't want to answer for Jack, but I don't think he would even say that.

All epigenetic factors matter. One factor does not reign supreme and the one that is closest to that is thoughts, emotions and perceptions. Your labs are just one tool in your kit that can be used as a metric of health status. Fatigue level, how you feel when you get up in the morning, if you stay fatigued after exercise, brain fog, bowel habits... Are all metrics. Time is also part of any protocol. Maintain your course, modifiy as needed, and you will get there.

caroline likes this.
  19. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

That is insane.
    @Saichi can you share the link where you retrieved this data from with me?

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I have misgivings about Dr. Chiara.
    How long is she helping you already?

Well, at least 4 months.
    What have you gained in this4 months?
    How much more time are you planning to give her?

////
    upload_2020-2-17_18-46-23.png