1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thoughts/Suggestions please!

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Tfreeman, Feb 14, 2020.

1. shah78

shah78 Gold

you
    wow!!!!

2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

@DrEttinger Its a shame this thread has descended into a sneer fest. :(

Lloyd is an expert in his own n=1 experiment of spending time in a high quantum yield environment in Mexico, it will be great for some but a potential hell for my n=1 context. What's interested me is that IIRC Jack's beach house is in Florida, not the Yucatan, and I'd be very surprised if, having seen a set of labs indicating infection, he didn't recommend a follow up, whatever quantum principles were adopted to reverse the problem. I don't do labs, but if any of my children or grandchildren had got labs that indicated infection, I sure as hell would be worried that he/she hadn't had repeat labs to check they were over that before jumping the UK health service ship to go and sit with LLoyd in the Yucatan. :)

Sean Waters and DrEttinger like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This thread is being highjacked by doomsday predicting members
    while
    @Tfreeman
    is seriously suffering.
    Note (she is already highly active in working on her nnEMF and Circadian rhythm)
    So, in my opinion, it is time to look for other reasons.

I her other thread
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/taylor’s-journal.24624/page-2
    I have found two nuggets that caught my attention.

1-- she complains of GERD
    for which her current medical advisor offered (way too complicated) solution.
    I would assume low gastric acid and put high priority at getting her stomach ph to the proper level.
    Stomach ph decides who lives and who dies in the rest of the body.
    I suggest Betaine HCL with pepsin
    the amount and titrating as suggested by Charles Poliquin

2-- she broke with her girlfriend.
    It is not described if it is sexual or just a very good friend.
    If sexual, I would double down on my previous recommendation of getting DUTCH test.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I use this one, because of the price, there are many others.

Only a good few months later,
    after your stomach ph is in the right place
    it may be worth to repeat your
    mycotoxin test

as the one you had here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/taylor’s-journal.24624/#post-285541
    upload_2020-2-17_7-5-43.png

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

How much, how long and what kind vit D you are supplementing?
    Are you using RED Sperti?
    ---
    What was your glucose (taken from the same blood draw as the insulin?

You (have been) vegetarian. What is your current carbohydrate intake? How long.

upload_2020-2-17_7-26-50.png

5. shah78

shah78 Gold

"hyjacked" by a guy sitting in the water of the chicxulub crater seriously. "doomday?wow!

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

The question is why? If the why isn't a lack of a betaine HCL with pepsin supplement, at best this could just be like throwing mud at a wall and hoping it will stick. Another potential problem is that if someone takes it exogenously, it could encourage the body not to start making it properly again. For my n=1, if I know the why, I can make an informed choice as to whether to take it while I make plans to deal with the real need (such as moving), but if it stops me finding out about or acting on the real why for months while I try it out, that context is a whole different ballgame. :eek:

Tfreeman likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Tfreeman
    When you eventually get healthy
    but decide that you
    WANT to get sick again, then
    get
    one of those, Prolosec or similar.
    They are made mostly for one reason:
    to keep you as a profit center for your doctor.

upload_2020-2-17_8-53-32.png

upload_2020-2-17_8-54-53.png

Tfreeman likes this.
  8. shah78

shah78 Gold

"Potential hell" what rubbish. Dunning -kruger!!! You wear a big ass sombrero, a long sleeve shirt, nose coat and and a bandana. You sit in like warm water to cool off. You know nothing about healing in the chicxulub crater nothing! Dunning -kruger!

9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I have not said why it would be a potential hell for my n=1, so making the Dunning Kruger assumption is just BS spouted at anyone who doesn't agree with what YOU define as healing. :)

Sean Waters likes this.
  10. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

I do have bad GERD still. Certain carbohydrates give me gerd so I avoid them. I would NEVER take any sort of reflux medication again. Gastro's tortured me for a full year (2015-2-16) to the point where I couldn't swallow and developed esophageal dysmotility - which I also still have. One ENT even told me in 2016 that I'd have to be on Nexium for the rest of my life! Bullshit. That's when I started looking into alternative routes for healing. I was following a vegetarian diet from 2013-2015. Got sick early 2015.

I do have a girlfriend sexually, I am gay. Why would you recommend a DUTCH test? Just curious - it's pricey but I'm sure my hormones are out of whack as I've heard Jack say most women's hormones are off.

I tried betaine HCL Friday and Saturday with dinner. Felt lightheaded and laid down (I have autonomic dysfunction/vasovagal syncope/POTS as you've read) but it also felt good for my digestion so I will continue.

Honestly, my biggest complaint is still my mast cell activation. My skin is constantly red and blotchy and I get random hives on my face and beck, when I eat high histamine foods I get anxious/depressed or feel panicked. Most people with histamine issues say that one day they may react and the next they won't. This is because their histamine/inflammation bucket fills to a certain point and then overflows. Following a low histamine diet helps but I'm not willing to risk getting no DHA from shellfish/fish so I follow a moderate histamine diet. I've heard vital choice ensures they fish are frozen upon catching and are very aware of histamine/.scombroid issues so I was thinking of ordering my weekly oysters, salmon, etc. from them. I assume this would be good for anyone struggling with headaches, mental illness, POTS, GERD, etc. as they are all associated with histamine in the literature.
    https://www.vitalchoice.com/
    https://healinghistamine.com/safer-fish-for-histamine-intolerance/

I have not purchased a Sperti. Still debating if that's something I should invest in. I always worry about artificial light as I am so sensitive to everything.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Agree, you are eating too many carbs.
    Keep reducing carbs input and keep checking your fasting insulin.
    When you get to fasting insulin=4.00 stop.

Study sugar.
    Sugar is made out of fructose and sucrose.
    Emphasize fructose avoidance.

upload_2020-2-17_9-31-5.png

Tfreeman likes this.
  12. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

I take metagenics 10,000 IU with K2 only once or twice a week. When I was taking it every day I got my D up above 30 but it sometimes gives me muscle cramps. My glucose is 90 and A1C is in normal range. I’ve attached the full bloodwork in my first post on this thread.

13. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

Never respond to an online troll. The M.O. of any troll is to get attention. To quickly put out their fire, the best way to deal with one is to ignore them.

Sue-UK and JanSz like this.
  14. shah78

shah78 Gold

tell us all the. ! It's not too much sun?

15. shah78

shah78 Gold

JanSz likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am not a doctor.
    I have never had any medical college courses or education.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not change K2 until you have Spectracell Micronutrient Analysis Results.
    Consider taking
    Biotics Research Bio-D-Mulsion Forte © - Vitamin D3 Liquid Drops 50 MCG(2000 IU)
    For a month take 5 drops=10000iu(ten thousand) TWICE daily=20000iu/day
    on top of that
    use a drop of it here and there on itchy skin.

After a month, go to LabCorp and check your status.
    Do not take any vit D for two days
    before blood draw.

Plan on taking 10000iu/day indefinitely.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You said:
    I have not purchased a Sperti. Still debating if that's something I should invest in. I always worry about artificial light as I am so sensitive to everything.
    ================
    I suggest that you use RED Sperti(amazon.com)
    Sperti Fiji SUN Table Top Tanning Lamp

You must take one whole month to (gradually) build up resistance to it.

On your Avatar I see that you have very white skin.
    You may need to take (subcutaneous injections) of MT1, MT2 or Bremelanotide (peptide) to get some melanin (indefinitely).
    That should prevent skin burning.

17. shah78

shah78 Gold

How can you call me a troll.?you were the one that banned mefrom your webpage a year or so ago for being "too kruse "for you. I questioned your use of function medicine bullshit in lieu of the sun. You banned me from your webpage. You said "kruse "is not the most important philosopher in your practice. You are the phoney and troll on this forum . I follow quantum belichick to the fucking letter and then add my own 50 percent Amherst College OCD mentality :). You sir are a phoney On this website seeking qullable, $450/hr clients. Long live quantum belichick! :)

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

muscle cramps
    --
    upload_2020-2-17_10-11-44.png

19. shah78

shah78 Gold

Lots of fun people! Did I mention I was sitting in the water, helping a sever MS victum save his life. He's down 28-3, but there is still 18 ,quantum minutesto go! :)

Phosphene likes this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Our health and behavior is guided by many variables.
    Many are reversible, some are not.
    Sexuality is highly influenced by steroid hormones.
    (Also by POMC (Proopiomelanocortin), see MT1 or MT2 peptides in my previous post).
    DUTCH test will give you lots of information on your
    Steroid Hormone Panel.
    Some may be relatively easy to correct.
    I assume that even the best corrections will not change your sexual orientation.
    Those have been decided while you have been in your mother's womb.

In my book
    Steroid Hormone Panel is #1 affecting your health. (----->>DUTCH Cycle Mapping & Complete Bundle (Female Only)$599.00)
    Data from Spectracel Micronutrient Analysis is #2
    Fatty Acids Profiles #3 (----->>be careful, you may already have excess of DHA)
    (and if the laboratory that does the testing is owned by DHA salesman, guess about your results)

(For those who may worry about that order,
    Steroid Hormone Panel includes good Cortisol Profile which equals to good Circadian Rhythm).

Sean Waters likes this.