1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thoughts/Suggestions please!

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Tfreeman, Feb 14, 2020.

1. shah78

shah78 Gold

the water was as potent on treasure island.the problem was i had to bike 2 miles home!! i was sick by the time i arrived home :(

2. shah78

shah78 Gold

tampa bay is an EMF shitstorm :(

3. shah78

shah78 Gold

but an oasis of emf compared to nyc! :)

Tfreeman likes this.
  4. shah78

shah78 Gold

ask away. i'll give you answers based on actual experience using quantum realities, to becoming symptom free ,not hypothetical bullshit. :)

5. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

Lol ok next question: why does jack recommended labs and you believe they are unnecessary? I often see him recommending labs or mentioning a list is ok, and his book suggest what labs to get which is why I did this whole set of labs in the first place.

6. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

Because they are useful!

7. Saichi

Saichi New Member

When his book was published seven years ago the RF power density in cities was less than 20% of today's levels.

I still can't believe all this is real.

8. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

9. Inna

Inna Platinum

Jack no longer recommends labs for the most part, labs are a waste of money, and also context matters a great deal.

Jack recommends spending your $$$ wisely on something that could increase your redox (and dopamine level that enables to make good health decisions) like spending time in high quantum yield environment, in essence Lloyd is an expert in doing just that...

shah78 likes this.
  10. DrEttinger

Why then does Jack perform labs on all new Farm clients?

11. Saichi

Saichi New Member

shah78 likes this.
  12. DrEttinger

So labs are only useful if you are rich? If you knew how to interpret labs, you would know that Tfreeman's labs showed infection. Yes, it might resolve naturally, but if you do not retest you would never know it was resolved or has gotten worse. Are you willing to give medical recommendations based on your personal experience, only, and put another's life in danger. I'm not willing to do that.

13. Inna

Inna Platinum

This is rhetoric, "treatment" might be worse than the disease.

And 'disease' is often an adaptation to a bad environment.

If your house is in fire, you get out of the house, rather then trying to treat burns there.

shah78 likes this.
  14. DrEttinger

Since you are a physiacian, I'm perplexed why you would not want a follow-up test to see if an infection was resolved or if insulin above 40 when A1C is 5.1 and glucose is around 90, is back to a healthy level. Can you give me your thought process on that.

15. shah78

shah78 Gold

wow! Inna rocks! omg! such kind words! such in his face,"GOLD".

16. shah78

shah78 Gold

@JanSz .... where did you go?inna may have some choice quantum words :) :)for you too!!!!!

17. shah78

shah78 Gold

OMG! INNA IS MY QUANTUM HERO!!! :) :) SHE REPLACES "SLEEPS IN THE HORSE BARN DURING NORTHERN GERMANY WINTER<, @Inger :) :)

18. shah78

shah78 Gold

AS maruca would say epic! :)

Tfreeman likes this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Inna
    @Jack Kruse

shah78 likes this.
  20. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Dude, Jack's clients don't live in RF camps. It's not too late for you to leave LA either.

I'm listening to Martin Pall interview right now saying, "how can anyone believe this stuff? If I haven't been studying this stuff for so many years myself I wouldn't believe it either." Our reality is beyond conception yet we're living it. Mercy on us all.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    shah78 likes this.