1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thoughts/Suggestions please!

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Tfreeman, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

@JanSz thank you for all of the info above. I've been thinking about having my doctor order the Spectra cell but we wanted to use all resources before that. I see Dr. Bianca Chiara at the Chambers Center by Palm Health in Morristown, NJ - not sure if you know of it? She's a great functional medicine doctor but she is also aware of 5G and nnEMF dangers. She definitely is not as up to date with all of the research and information available as the people on this forum, but it's good to know she has an awareness. So she has all of my records, bloodwork, stool tests etc. Honestly, I hate to say I've healed a bunch without addressing RF and Light but I really have in terms of my autonomic dysfunction which was so debilitating last summer that I found myself on the floor of the classroom in the summer school I was working at and had to get rushed to the emergency room for fainting/trouble breathing. During these hospital events my oxygen is always extremely high and Co2 is low so this is more likely just from the chest pressure than asthma I have from my nervous system/autonomic dysfunction. 3 months later I started seeing dr chiara and we got the results back for my mold test, stool test which showed yeast culture, and some other EBV, bad triglycerides, cholesterol, etc.. She put me on Welchol for the mold/biotoxin illness, Nystatin, which I take along with my Midodrine and Cymbalta.

Since then I'm able to work again, spend every day at school with my students with no panic attacks or fainting episodes, I've been going out with my friends again (I haven't in almost 4 years of the illness), I go for walks alone, cook alone (used to have terrible chemical intolerance to cooking), stay home alone. None of which I could do 2 years ago. The days I watch the sun rise are always better, and we definitely know NYC has a ton of RF so I'm sure that's killing me. My histamine intolerance/mast cell activation is my worst and still apparent symptom. My skin gets red blotches constantly, I still get depressed and nervous when I eat high histamine foods. I'm still allergic to eggs, sensitive to dairy, cannot eat nuts, cannot eat leftovers, and soy bothers me. I know Jack says this is a lack of red and purple light plus a mismatch with excessive RF/nnEMF environment so I'm thinking that this will be what will not heal in this environment the way the autonomic dysfunction has. At the same time its only been 3.5 months so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens until I'm able to move.

I'm in desperate need of an Omega check. I think my ratio is probably terrible as I was a vegetarian for 2 years prior to getting sick. I also have bad PEMT snps and I'm allergic to eggs so I take a PC combo. Who knows what all these supplements do, with uncoupling and such. I'm sure I should lay off some of them, but they do help my Vit D levels!

2. shah78

shah78 Gold

what does this have to do with increasing quantum yield? you are in emf schindler's list and you think you are on emf hogan's heroes. janz and the chiropractor are talking nonsense to you...... increase your quantum yield....you are dying!!!! you don't need more tests, you need to increase your quantum yield.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  3. shah78

shah78 Gold

you need to get of nj in the winter (and summer) why are these two men torturing you.????? why?

4. shah78

shah78 Gold

the chiropracor wants $450 /hr. i dont know why Janz is doing it. this is sickening me!

5. shah78

shah78 Gold

saichi and inna wrote the quantum answer.. stop listening to these two men and your moron functional doc. she' sucking you dry !

6. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

I was just responding to Jansz. I do plan on moving to Long Island for 3 months June-August, and I was do as much research as I can. This is a fairly low nnemf zone to spend my summer in, and the beaches I go to are pretty empty. I can't just up and leave to Mexico right now - but I do hear what you're saying and am always rearranging my thought process while reading the forum. I need to take everything in and get all the info I can until I afford to move

shah78 likes this.
  7. shah78

shah78 Gold

yes......get out of nyc! can it get much clearer?

8. shah78

shah78 Gold

einstein left germany, freud left germany. you can live in progreso for $500/month.that's 1 hour talking to the chiropractor. :)

9. shah78

shah78 Gold

teach english to chinese on line for $15-20/hr. do the math. :)

10. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You said;
    I'm in desperate need of an Omega check.
    --------------------------
    Please don't do that.
    Instead, ask Dr. Bianca Chiara to figure suitable for you one of this:

https://www.kennedykrieger.org/patient-care/conditions?letter=all

https://www.kennedykrieger.org/site...s-lab/peroxisomal-requisition-form-5-1-17.pdf

upload_2020-2-16_17-19-50.png

12. shah78

shah78 Gold

you can't sit in the water on long island beaches. you have to sit in the water to increase the quantum yield. and to avert saichi's idea of getting too much sun.if you sit in the water with a big ass hat and long sleeve shirt and nose coat, you can increase your quantum yield without burning.

13. shah78

shah78 Gold

14. shah78

shah78 Gold

why are you torturing this woman?? why are you misleading this woman??you never cured your issues staying in nj. why?

15. shah78

shah78 Gold

you've admitted it."dead balls".your words. not mine. why are you trying to harm this woman?she needsto move. you need to move.

16. shah78

shah78 Gold

this discussion is Kafkaesque.how is this an argument on jackkruse..com? quantum facepalm!!! :) this is "quantum brady" vs "quantum ryan leaf" !
    :)

17. shah78

shah78 Gold

i just got back from the beach.never thought about testing anything......imagine that.never! i wonder why?

18. shah78

shah78 Gold

@Saichi.....what's on second,not who's on second....who's on first!:)

19. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

Are you able to sit in the water where you live? I thought your page said Treasure Island, Florida. Is that too close to high density, high emf Tampa? Or does the ocean and quantum yield of sitting in the sun deter the effects of the city?

shah78 likes this.
  20. shah78

shah78 Gold

i live on isla mujeres, yucatan! the quantum land of milk and honey. :)