1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thoughts/Suggestions please!

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Tfreeman, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

I'm so glad I finally joined as a gold member as I listen to each webinar and learn new information each day - but I'm also glad I joined bc my labs are kind of messed up! I did the full extent of lab work that Jack recommended in his book/I saw here on the forum. Any help/suggestions would be awesome :)

I'm only adding what was out of range

Test. Result Range
    WBC - 13.12 (3.8-1-.5) - this is typical of my labs - I'm always wondering why
    NEUT# - 9.06 (1.8-7.4) - also typical
    BUN 6 (7-23) - i have never had a BUN out of range before - what does this mean?
    ALT 62 (10-45) my AST and ALT have been high for the last 2 years
    Cholesterol - 244 (10-199) - last year was 550 so this is quite a drop
    HDL - 33 (50+) - can't seem to get this one up no matter the diet i follow but I haven't known about Epi-paleo for very long
    Cholesterol/HDL Ratio - 7.4 (3.1 to 7.4)
    Triglycerides 526 (10-149) - last year they were 800 so I've definitely worked hard to get them down but also wondering why they're not dropping faster
    C4a Complement - 32. (13-39)
    Vitamin D 21 - I'm trying! Taking it with K2 but the UV is so low in NY
    Fasting Insulin 41.4 (2.6-24.9)
    CRP .87 (0-.4)
    CRP Cardiac 7.22 (0-3)

We ran these EBV bc mine were so high in the fall when she ran them for the first time ever:
    EBV VCA IgG EIA - 750+ range (above 17 is positive)
    EBV VCA IgG Interp = Positive
    EBV VCA IgM EIA - 53.5 range (35.9+ is positive)
    EBV VCA IgM Interp - Positive
    EBV EA Ab EIA 80.3 (positive is above 8.9)
    EBV EA Ab Interp = Positive
    EBNA IgG EIA 355 (range is above 17.9)
    EBNA IgG Interp Positive

I've attached the description of what they say this means but basically it says Negative for EBV Sero-negative, mostly negative with one positive for suspected primary infection early phase, 3/4 positive for past EBV infection, 3/4 positive for Past ebv infection, and 4/4 for reactivated infection.
    I suppose I'll have to treat this. A week in florida in March should help. Any other suggestions?

Urinalysis
    Appearance - Slightly Turbid
    Leuk Est Large
    WBC Urine - 45 (0-5)
    RBC Urine 5 (0-4)
    Urine Bacteria - Many
    Squamous Epithelial Cells 19 (0-5)

I have never had a urinalysis as Jack suggested so any interpretation help is appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Inger

Inger Silver

wow. I really do not know what to say except your labs seem pretty messed up :oops:
    What are you doing to heal? Your daily rutine, environment/EMF, food, sleep, light/darkness etc.
    And for how long have you been doing it?
    It will take some time before you see results I guess. If you feel increasingly better and more well being-feeling as the days go by, then you will know you are on the right path. :)

3. Saichi

Saichi New Member

If you read other members' accounts on this forum you'd know traveling to sunnier places won't help you when you're going from a high RF home to a high RF vacation.

And the healthiest members, at least of the active posters, of this forum live in your latitude or higher. We all live in low RF places and have access to nature's cold.

4. Inna

Inna Platinum

Get out of NYC

shah78 and Saichi like this.
  5. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

I know! Honestly, I've worked pretty hard since last summer to fix the issue. At that point (summer 2019) my triglycerides were in the 800 range and my cholesterol was in the 500 range, my insulin was much higher, my hsCRP was 9.8, my vitamin D was 11 - I was in terrible shape. I've brought them down/up quite a bit. I took a 2 month medical leave from work October-December and spent some time healing at my parents house in Huntington, NY on Long Island and the RF there plus population density is much, much lower. But since moving back to NYC I feel like I've still been on a healing path (though it has been up and down with having to work/being in this high RF/population dense environment. I have been reading @Sean Waters journal every day, I think I'm on page 12, so forgive if I speak out of turn, but he did say he was hoping to move the stigma around not being able to heal in a big city, his was London. Since I had my urine tested for mold in November I've been on a drug called Welchol plus Nystatin and those have helped tremendously. When I was living in Huntington I was in nature every day, I was watching the sun rise, eating as clean as possible though not ketogenic, I was meditating with the Gupta Program and just living a general geriatric life. The infections in my body are now my biggest concern. That might be where I speak too quickly in saying that I can heal in NYC.

Also, just want to thank @drezy for being awesome and making me feel included in the forum community!

I guess we'll see! Luckily I have June, July, and August to heal in the sun in Huntington/on the beaches of Long Island this summer. That will be the time to see where I should be living. I know you keep pushing me to read the forum and I am, every single day. I've only been on here for a month so forgive my ignorance! I'm trying to take everything in. I also listen to a webinar every day.

That's the plan!

6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Healing in a high to extreme RF environment is impossible.

You're wasting your time chasing labs.

7. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

Saichi,

First off, I do appreciate your enthusiasm, but stop fucking with people's heads.

I have treated patients for 31 years and have an extensive research and clinical background. I feel comfortable making recommendations or suggestions based on my clinical and research experience. You should just keep your recommendations to yourself and merely say, "this is my personal opinion" because that all it is.

Your comment above is pure bullshit! Impossibe? Maybe that's your mindset or belief, which can be a huge limiting factor in moving forward in all aspects of life. It's not mine by any stretch and I get people better every day in Orange County, CA. RF/EMF dense southern California.

Again, just sick with with personal opinion or what worked or did not work for you and leave it that.

Respectfully,

Dr. Ettinger

drezy, Inger and Sue-UK like this.
  8. DrEttinger

You definetly have/had a UTI (WBC esterase confirms that), but the other findings in the UA can be due to intercourse the night before or finishig your period. You should have another to confirm that it's gone or needs attention. If your not testing you're merely guessing. You have a lot going on in your labs. I'd test insulin, CRP, CMP14, lipid panel, and vitamin D every 30-45 days to track how your protocols are working. Your insulin is crazy high to have such low glucose add A1C. I would definetly follow-up on that marker. Lastly, GET A COACH (Doctor)! I would not do this alone or just with this forum - though this forum is super useful. I would take this very serously and crawl over broken glass and barbed wire, if you have to, to find the answer(s) and correct protocol(s).

9. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Your wealthy LA clients don't all live in high to extreme RF homes. You need to learn what the experts Martin Pall, Jerry Flynn, Barrie Trower, and Mark Steele have to say because they're all calling this genocide/ecocide/omnicide of the planet. Once you learn the weapons functionality of wireless you can join the rest of the people who are awake, because reality is worse than your worst nightmare. Sorry your level of privilege doesn't exclude you from this reality.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  10. DrEttinger

I know most of their research, especially Dr. Martin Pall, EMF and VGCC's. I choose not to live in fear, which gives me the greatest defense of all. Fear is the most powerful weapon and leads to defeat for all that live in its shadow. The sun plays second to fear. Live in the sun, in fear, and you still die.

I wish I could download the information I have, to you. You're talking from a space of limited data. Just knowing 5G mmWave technology and its effects, in controled experiments, does not shine a full light on how 1.2 trillions cells, working as a whole to survive, will react.

Lastly, assuming my clients are wealthy, don't live in high RF homes, work places or environments, that I don't already know the reseach of the people listed, and how EMF affects life, and the fear in your writting, shows me exactly who you are.

I guess I'm priviledged. As Carl Sagen said, "I don't want to beleive, I want to know." I'm priviledged because I know.

11. I agree whole heartedly that fear is our biggest enemy. Assess the situation, make a plan, and move on. Sure, we should not turn a blind eye to things that threaten us, but by focusing on dreams and goals, we can live joyously in the sunshine and make better decisions when threats appear. I always appreciate your insights Dr. Ettinger.

12. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Don't assume and project your fear onto me. If you took a live blood sample of any of your clients none of their RBCs would be normal, NONE, and how awful the mutations would be. I didn't fear the sun when I came on this site but it was burning me like a hot stove. I wasted thousands of dollars and countless hours measuring and hacking the sun so I could get some UV. No one here informed me all I had to do was get rid of wireless and I could get raw sun.

OLO @ 1.2 trillion cells like they're gonna build a microwave callus to defend against 4G phased array collimated radar. Robert Becker's laughing in his grave right now.

Kinda hard to sell labs to people if they don't have wireless though huh. Perhaps your occupation requires you to not understand the situation, if so I really do sympathize.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  13. DrEttinger

Thank you for your thoughts.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you DrEttinger.

DrEttinger likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Bob Stirling likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Tfreeman

Hi neighbor;
    Wonder if you are able to use LabCorp for your future testing?
    I had a bad experience with other labs.

upload_2020-2-16_12-28-25.png

Tfreeman likes this.
  17. shah78

shah78 Gold

now for actual quantum answer . as always ....the same....go sit in the water of the chicxulub crater.wear a big ass hat and long sleeve shirt at first during solar noon. and sit in the water until you are better. no fuss, no bother ...next question?-quantum brady:)

Tfreeman likes this.
  18. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Jack says to move out of LA, NYC, any major metropolitan area. The irrefutable science, if you want a functioning body, and I agree with him.

19. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Who's on second, you crack me up.

shah78 likes this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Tfreeman
    Assuming that you will consult with DrEttinger (or any other doctor),
    personally before consult I would have available all below:
    a-- collect and organize all available tests and information about your current health status
    b--possibly repeat (at LabCorp) the tests that you posted here (likely all paid by your insurance)
    c-- get tested at Spectracell.com Micronutrient Analysis
    d-- get tested at DUTCHtest.com DUTCH Cycle Mapping & Complete Bundle (Female Only) ($599) order over internet

For item c-- In NJ you may possibly get a script from DrEttinger or see one of these doctors:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-6#post-220066

https://www.spectracell.com/test-menu-form
    upload_2020-2-16_14-54-23.png

upload_2020-2-16_14-33-45.png