1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thoughts on Vitamin A toxicity and Polyunsaturated fats

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Nrelax11, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

So I'm constantly reading and learning as much as possible too try and heal myself. I came across a guy that is firmly against vitamin A. He states that vitamin A is not a vitamin at all, but rather a poison. Saying that it accumulates in the body and wreaks havoc. What are your guys and gals opinion on this subject? Here is his website.https://nutritionrestored.com/vitamin-a-toxicity/

Other topic is Omega 3 and any other polyunsaturated fats. From more reading, I have come across some studies showing that fats like Omega 3s actually cause yellow liver disease or lipofuscin. This can be seen on the skin of the body as age spots. Any thoughts on this subject? I've personally cut back on my fish intake because it was making me feel pretty crappy, As soon as I did that, my energy and mind felt better. I hate learning about health, because everyone just contradicts each other. I still follow the basics of light water and magnetism though.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Blue light and nnEMF liberate Vitamin A to destroy all photoreceptors.......so this should not surprise anyone on this forum

Anne V likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Especially when sick, it is a good idea to test fatty acids, each one separately, using a test where each fat has expected upper and lower limits.
    There is something (that was not discussed yet), about DHA.
    Many sick people tend to have an excess of DHA.
    So;
    it is not DHA that they are missing.
    --------------------------------------------------------

Life runs on water. (Making it and breaking it).
    Water is synthesized using hydrogen
    That hydrogen comes (largely) from oleic acid.
    Look up your oleic acid levels.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019