1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thoughts on the biocharger - PEMF and energy device

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by mdavid, Sep 2, 2021.

1. mdavid

mdavid Silver

I had posted this in the ask Jack forum the other week not realizing there was a biohacking forum, since I didn't get any responses there I figured I would give it a shot here:

This past weekend I was able to test out a biocharger which they call a "subtle energy revitalization platform" It uses principals from Tesla and Rife in its design. I felt incredible afterwards, well balanced, great energy, and it seemed to have knocked the small lingering effects of my corona from 3 weeks ago. Interested in your thoughts on the device if you are familiar with it or if anyone else has used one.

My main concerns with this is it could be emitting negative EMFs along with possibly some good frequencies. Am also concerned about mismatching these frequencies at the wrong times in my circadian rhythm potentially throwing something else out of alignment.

These are promoted by Tony Robbins, Ben Greenfield, Luke Storey, and Dave Aspery.

"The BioCharger NG utilizes four different energy types – Light, Voltage, Frequencies & Harmonics, and Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields (PEMFs). " https://biocharger.com/science-behind-biocharger/

2. From the testimonials, it will definitely give you a charge; something similar to exposing yourself to a highly "static" air atmospheric ion charge.

For example: going for a hike in the Flatirons of Boulder Colorado for the day during 60 mile an hour winds. The air is very dry, the air atmospheric pressure is low, the ion charge is very positively charged. Your skin (derma) has the capacity to take in this charge differential.

However, my understanding of the BioCharger is that it is producing a negatively charged ion field, radiating at frequencies that Rife found to be "healing".

Since the price point for the product is a bit high for home use, practitioners are incorporating it into their clinic. ex:

Can elector-dynamic frequencies be used therapeutically? -> Clinical studies need to be done.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021