1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thoughts on Nicotine Vaping

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by PaulG, Dec 27, 2019.

1. PaulG

PaulG New Member

2. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Absolutely do NOT use any vapes!

The cutting agents are all poison!

3. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Any research to back up your assertion that all cutting agents are poison?

4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

5. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

A bad diet will kill you faster than smoking. go to timestamp 04:50

6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Propylene glycol, propylethelyne glycol, ethanol.

7. drezy

drezy New Member

I will never use my lungs as a delivery method for anything other than air.

We've all read enough to know that oxygen serves as the terminal electron acceptor in the transport chain.

Slap a patch on, sip malbec, or whatever but I advise against altering your oxygen supply organ's standard operation.

8. Jan4RDK

Jan4RDK New Member

Now I will tell my thoughts about this question. Of course, Vape juice can contain nicotine and nicotine is very harmful for our health, but it doesn't contain other harmful substances like cigarets, which is much more dangerous for health. Everyday I smoke vape liquids from www.aquavape.co.uk. It doesn't contain dangerous chemicals, except nicotine, of course. It still is a bad habit, but it causes much less health damage than regular cigarettes. As I said earlier. Vape is almost harmless. If you don't smoke it permanently, of course. So think about it!

Last edited: May 31, 2020