1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thoughts on Hawaii

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by kyrakitty, Oct 16, 2016.

1. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

I have a friend who lives in Hawaii which is around the 22 latitude but I recall hearing on here in the past that Hawaii is a bad place for optimal health. Could people please share their thoughts on why it's not a healthy place to live even though it is close to the equator? He has 2.5 acres that is left natural. No wifi. No street lights etc.... Thanks for your help.

Lava likes this.
  2. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

I thought people were moving there from this forum as it is healthy!!

3. prime1

prime1 New Member

I could be wrong but from what I understand from some folks in Military - Hawaii has several Military Bases which emit very high levels of nnEMF. Similar to the problem in Alaska with HAARP.

Here's some info on how the Gov. can spy you using EMF devices:

NSA SIGINT can remotely detect, identify and monitor a person's bioelectric fields

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/scalar_tech/esp_scalartech12.htm

4. Lava

Lava Gold

There are military bases all over the US. Is Hawaii different? Maybe mold is a health concern for people in Hawaii? Volcano pollution in certain areas?

5. Lava

Lava Gold

Thanks for that link...wow!!!

6. prime1

prime1 New Member

you're on a tiny little island - how can you move far enough away from it?

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Hawaii has a lot of islands........a lot of places and a lot of zip codes for quantum yield. So all places there have pluses and minuses

Lava likes this.
  8. RyanMSauce

RyanMSauce New Member

You guys should all get the cornet ed78s meter. Houses will vary widely in the amount of emf that gets in. Areas with lots of trees will help block a lot out. If you are planning to move to a new location you need to check it out with a meter.