1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

This is curious

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Janet Shold, Jan 18, 2018.

1. I’m 58, and 10 years post menopause. Since starting cold thermogenesis I have started spotting afterwards. Not every time. This evening I did 35 minutes in a cold tub and have some bleeding. There is a definite corellation between the cold therapy and spotting/bleeding. It’s been years since any of this crap, whatever could be causing it? Are hormones readjusting, do I have some fybroids dissolving? I’m very puzzled. No cramping or anything like that.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

getting rid of endometrial deuterium.

3. That is what I was hoping was going on. Thank you, Jack kruse!

4. I received the call from gyno today with the results al a LEEP procedure, and I have cervical cancer. Next step is to find out what stage, etc.

Should I continue with CT? I will definitely continue greeting the sunrise and blocking evening lights. Also continue eating right, making sure natural DNA (sn2) is on the menu.

What else can I do?

5. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Expecting someone to chime in about DDW and Boros. I have nothing productive to offer, but I am sending you lots of light. :love:

Janet Shold likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I agree with all.....but this is a wake call about the environment.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CT should be fine and I think now you need to go ketogenic and get very serious about light use. I am sure they will be checking you for human papillovirus infection soon. If not ask them to check the tissue they removed.

8. It's all early. They tell me I'm to have a PET scan and an MRI. Also there is talk of radiation and chemo. I don't know if my immune system or the rest of me can handle that. Damnit!

I am very strict about light use except that I do read at night with a red light. Maybe I'm not strict enough! I have been following a ketogenic diet since last December.

I'll definitely ask about the papaloma virus. I'm surprised they haven't brought it up yet.

I have to add, though, that when I joined I was still quite ill - with lyme symptoms (fatigue, headaches, and so on), but since following the advice here with cold therapy, ketogenic diet, watching sunrise and getting sunlight, I am at least 90% of my former self. Maybe more. This stuff if very effective. About the cancer diagnosis, I'm just "wtf", because I feel so good - better than I have in years.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think your environment has to be hacked. You need to hire somebody to come in and check it all. It is clear youre missing something big and do not forget where you sit! Car seats etc......and who you had sex with.....get them checked for HPV too.

Janet Shold likes this.
  10. Thanks, Dr. Kruse. I agree, we're missing something in the house. I've been ill since we moved in, really, so something around here tipped the scales.