1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

thirst ask Jack

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Glamazon, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glamazon

Glamazon Gold

The more fat I eat daily, usually pork belly, salmon(oysters), eggs, lotsa butter, MCT and palm oil are my mainstays, the less thirst drive I had. It is even difficult to drink my usual gallon plus of water a day. I am on the d ribose, ubinquinolol, Vit D, Dhea, mag as my primary supps. Going to be switching over to only spring water soon. Also sleeping in the concrete basement...early to bed, early to rise, in the cold.
    I am also going to see if I can sit outside in the sunlight this morning in tank top and shorts for my photoelectric bath in 26 degrees

Should I push through and drink anyway or is there something else I must address?

Thanks,
    Susan

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes..........but your condition is that issue.........i don't want to get into that here for obvious reasons

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.