1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thinning hair and 660nm

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by JohnnyAZ, Jul 9, 2018.

1. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

I have recently had to accept that my hair is thinning. It is now becoming noticeable to others as well. I am not happy about this so I searched these forums and found several threads that explained the problems with taking the traditional medications one takes in this instance. When I went online though I found some info on using 660nm light for hair regrowth. Does anyone have info on using light for thinning hair?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Means you need more light not less. Stop wearing hats and expose the head. Sunlight causes hair to grow because of the circadian effect on hair follicles. I just talked about that on here somewhere.

JohnnyAZ likes this.
  3. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

Should I shave my head to expose the scalp more for a time?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I would not

JohnnyAZ likes this.
  5. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

Thank you! I appreciate the help immensely.