1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thinking of sharing my very crazy road

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by jeanie@truelongmont.com, Jul 9, 2012.

1. ealachan

ealachan New Member

I would be interested in hearing more of your story, of course...but I think you already know that. :)

2. vlynnb

vlynnb Gold

Please share your road with us. I have always been mindful of the current conventional wisdom on health and nutrition and my late husband, who was a busy family practice physician who died young of cancer, was of course very interested. I tried to live as healthful a life as possible (more than a little perfectionism imposed on others in the process - one of my children, in all seriousness and with no manipulative motives, told me that he didn't feel loved because I didn't buy cupboards full of junk food like other mothers). And now, what is practical versus optimal? I know Dr. K. has addressed that but I am still struggling. My family thinks I am OCD , which I am not, but they are still disillusioned if I fall off the path to my optimal.

3. I know this is very cliche but if you inspire one person, isn't it worth it? I think so and look forward to reading it myself!

4. vlynnb

vlynnb Gold

Just read this on the How Do We Fix Our Thinking thread (I think). I think it will help me to not ruminate over how I could have done things differently:

From Dr. K.