1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thinking of purchasing a Magnetico Pad...a few ?s

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nash14, Apr 12, 2014.

1. nash14

nash14 New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, but have followed Dr. Kruse's work for a little while now. I'm about to invest in a Magnetico 20 gauss set, but I have a couple questions and concerns first. Any help would be much appreciated.

I have a used Magnetico lined up to be picked up, but it will be about a 5 hour drive back to where I live. I don't have a pickup truck, just a sedan with folding seats in the back. I'm wondering if it would be safe to lug these in my back seat, or if there are dangers and/or energy draining that's involved with being that close to any positive fields?? I don't want to set myself for a sticky situation there.

My next question is, I live in a two story townhome. On the second floor is my bedroom. Underneath on the first floor is the dining room. My concern is, wouldn't the magnetico pads on the 2nd floor cause harmful positive magnetic fields in the dining room? The ceilings are a good 8 feet high, so I'm not sure how far the positive field would go, but this was a concern.

Again any insight is much appreciated, thanks for your time!

Nash

2. nicld

nicld Gold

Not sure about the second question but I think that the 5 hours that would be spent with it in the back seat would be trivial to the benefit you will get from having one to sleep on for the next upteen years in a townhome that might be filled with EMF's.

I drove with just a twin one in my trunk for a couple of hours and did not notice anything.

3. nash14

nash14 New Member

Thank-you very much nicid, that's helpful to know. I figured it probably wouldn't be a big issue, but just remembered Dr. Bonlie mentioning in a podcast how they tested positive fields on patients and they felt quite ill. I believe the gauss amount was much higher though.

One other question I forgot to ask, would using a grounding sheet also be recommended with the magnetico? I've used the grounding sheet in the past, but have not done so since we moved into our apartment due to concern that grounding with lots of wifi around might only cause more harm than good.

4. Gracelind

Gracelind New Member

My two 10 gauss pads arrived rolled up in two cardboard boxes. Other than having to lift two 92 lb loads, the delivery guy seemed okay. ;-)

These are twins, so presumably carry less overall magnetic force.

Only concern is for my BIL who wears an internal defibrillator--he needs to stay away from that bedroom.

5. nicld

nicld Gold

I would not use the grounding sheets with it, it would do more harm then good I think.

6. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Grounding sheets can pick up EMFs like an antenna if you live in a high EMF area. I think grounding straps are better but I would start with just the magnetico first then add the grounding in later.

I don't think the 5hr drive is much concern TBH. You'll be getting many more hrs in the negative field to more than balance it out.

I think the field is 4ft all around the 20 gauss pad. So if you put it on a bed frame as well it will probably only extend to 2ft below your celling. So as long as your not really tall and spend a lot of time in the kitchen I don't think it will be a problem. You might want to email magnetico and ask though.

7. Terminator

Terminator New Member

I had a similar situation and concern and spoke to a Dr. Bonlie's wife on the phone. She told me that I should only be concerned if I spend too much time in it's negative field. Spending short periods of time daily in their negative field wont hurt you.

I bought an used single core to test and was sold quickly. I even tested body voltage and it does increase natural body voltage which is very critical.

My 7 year old daughter slept on my bed few nights. After that she begged my wife to buy her magnetico pads without knowing anything about what they do to you. She sensed that they do something special. Now, all my family has them.

Get them, you won't be disappointed !

8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

A new Magnetico pad is delivered with its negative polarity directed outwards. A used pad would probably just be rolled up while on the bed, which would put its south pole on the outside.

9. Andrea

Andrea What is NOT on the menu?

Actually, the sleep pads are rolled with the magnets on the outside. So the core (bottom) pad has one pole outward, and the booster (top) pad has the other pole outward. When rolling the pads for transport or whatever reason, the bottom one needs to be flipped over before rolling.
    If they are rolled with the magnets on the inside, the pads may be damaged beyond repair.

10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Thanks, Rerun, for setting me right!

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. Jennifer Peterson

Jennifer Peterson New Member

I am also thinking of purchasing a Magnetico Pad and wonder if there is any time it would NOT be healthy to use? Does it block out the affects of smart meters?