1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Thinking about this job

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Billybats, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi Joe,

I take it you live in NJ?

I was reading other posts mentioning living near a marina isn't the greatest idea. So would working outside at one be not so good.

You know, I think anything better then the place I am at now would be better in more ways then just EMF effects. Nobody takes there work seriously. No consideration. Ya I am venting.
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017 at 6:39 AM
  2. JoeT

JoeT Gold

Yes, I'm in Middlesex county.
    What's wrong with Marina work?
    The AM is critical so really hours like 10-6 or 11-7 are pretty good.

One mistake I made was optimizing the stuff that was easiest for me personally to optimize, such as blue light, water ,and EMF. But in reality, without the proper LIGHT environment nothing else you do will matter much.
  3. JoeT

JoeT Gold

I think most people on here have to work indoors. If you can find something outside that would be great, but if not I wouldn't obsess about it.
    Nights/Rotating shifts are a big NO though! So just try to find something that will give you some flexibility to catch the sunrise and maybe a little more, and then to get outside around midmorning and lunch.

Unless you are trying to reverse a really bad condition, this should be OK provided you really get outside on the weekends (and at night in long like cycles like now).
    Even driving to work with the windows down can help a lot!
  4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I think I really want to work outside because I was out all day yesterday in the sun and feel great today. The thing is most jobs like that want you on weekends and pay isn't the greatest but hey what is more important. Maybe working at low pay and weekends at something a little more rewarding will pay off in the long run. Maybe I will think better and come up with something for the future and make good for all.
    Sean Waters likes this.
  5. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I think you're right, but it's hard to see in this modern world.