1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

Great interview on how the US Gov uses energy from space to beam it back to Earth to control weather. George Bush Sr, was the head of the program who stole it from Tesla.

Prof. James McCanney discusses the history of accessing energy sources from space and how geoengineering scientists use this technique to steer hurricanes

2. htw

htw New Member

3. drezy

drezy Gold

Possible good news: Maybe nature is finding a way to make it through by altering us
    Possible bad news: The new humans might hunt you and I for sport. Gee I hope the taxidermist emphasizes my good side!
  4. peter jesop

peter jesop New Member

Possible bad news: The new humans might hunt you and I for sport. > Bad news? That is good news and fun, or am i sick.

Gee I hope the taxidermist emphasizes my good side! > Question what do you mean with taxidermist?
  5. peter jesop

peter jesop New Member

6. drezy

drezy Gold

Dark humor is all Peter. I was being silly because humans have been hunting humans for a long time for little rhyme or reason no mutations needed.

Though If I end up on the unsuccessful end of a hunt I'd at least try to spend my last words describing to my hunter exactly how I should be mounted to the wall (you know how hunters have their trophies stuffed and slapped on a wall). When I see bucks on hunters walls I often wonder if they felt as fatalistic yet vain as I do sometimes and, in their last second, thought "Well, I hope I get mounted to some guy's man cave wall properly. How do my antlers look?"

The serious topic, though, is that what we consider maladies or afflictions on a personal level infections,SNPS, disease, cancers look more and more like iterations nature makes to fit the organism to the environment.
    Sheddie and seanb4 like this.
  7. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

Now who's the biggest loser? Biggest Loser TV show personal trainer Bob Harper suffered a heart attack and went into cardiac arrest. Today, he opens up about that fateful day and his recovery process. Advocates vegan diet, crossfit and a lot more. How's that working out of for you ???????????

seanb4 likes this.
  8. peter jesop

peter jesop New Member

If they put me on a wall than they better have a big wall for my antlers.
    The serious topic, though, is that what we consider maladies or afflictions on a personal level infections,SNPS, disease, cancers look more and more like iterations nature makes to fit the organism to the environment. Yes, but when will they understand it? Never.
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I think this matters more, "On the flip side, new cancer diagnoses are predicted to rise from nearly 1.7 million this year to 2.3 million in 2030, said the association's president, Dr. Michael Caligiuri." Helps to secure contracts to build more hospitals also.
    drezy likes this.
  10. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

who knew a song from the 60's could speak to what we are currently faced with? People having their face planted into their cell phones, believing misconceptions from fake news, and so much more.

Sound Of Silence

Simon & Garfunkel

But we just go on and on, “bow[ing] and pray[ing]” to our limited understanding,

Listening to the prophets, then priests, then rulers, then TVs, and then who knows what…

We are still living inside the outside world, instead of the houses of our minds.

We are being laughed at; we are being chided at; we are fools.

We have to change, and then we will hear the sound of silence

11. peter jesop

peter jesop New Member

This song sounds familiair. Could this be a old JK member?

Disturbed Lyrics

"The Sound Of Silence"
    (originally by Simon & Garfunkel)

Hello, darkness, my old friend.
    I've come to talk with you again
    Because a vision softly creeping,
    Left its seeds while I was sleeping.

And the vision that was planted in my brain
    Still remains
    Within the sound of silence.

In restless dreams I walked alone.
    Narrow streets of cobblestone
    'Neath the halo of a street lamp.
    I turned my collar to the cold and damp

When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
    That split the night
    And touched the sound of silence.

And in the naked light I saw
    Ten thousand people, maybe more.
    People talking without speaking.
    People hearing without listening.

People writing songs that voices never share.
    And no one dare
    Disturb the sound of silence.

"Fools," said I, "You do not know:
    Silence, like a cancer, grows.
    Hear my words that I might teach you.
    Take my arms that I might reach you,"

But my words like silent raindrops fell
    And echoed in the wells of silence.

And the people bowed and prayed
    To the neon god they made.
    And the sign flashed out its warning
    In the words that it was forming.

And the sign said,
    "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
    And tenement halls.
    And whispered in the sound of silence."

Than is the question do whe step up our game? Or doesn't it matter? What do we accept? mediocre?
    A lot of people understand it, or am i the fool? Everyone keeps there mouth shut, or not? To not only look but also be no fool?
    seanb4 likes this.
  12. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

23andme Genetic Testing - Class Action Lawsuit. FDA states the testing was not accurate and the company illegally gave your personal info to others including the US Gov, Police ect..... I just got a phone call from the Attorney who filed the lawsuit tonight. What a scary phone call :( Great - god knows who has my info and my genetic info?

23andMe Class Action: Company Does Not Have Clinical Data

If You Purchased the 23andMe Personal Genome Service (the “PGS”) Between
    October 16, 2007 and November 22, 2013, You Are Entitled To Compensation

Davis-Hudson, et al. v. 23andMe, Inc., AAA Case No. 74-20-1400-0032

seanb4 likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I heard something interesting today from a person I asked to listen to this podcast below to get an opinion of what they thought about the perspective. They said, " .......what is health to most clinicians these days? It is a state of pharmaceutical or supplement deficiency. The paradigm always has pill for that problem and wants to make sure no non patented tool, light, or therapy can replace the "gold standard" therapies published in the journal supported by those who have the answers." http://elitemanmagazine.com/optimize-your-health-dr-ted-achacoso/

seanb4 likes this.
  14. Jake Tassell

Jake Tassell New Member

Creating Radio-Induced Auroras With HAARP

People travel north from all over for a chance to see the aurora. Soon, Chris Fallen will make his own.

Sometime around the darkness of the Sept. 19 new moon, the space physicist will travel to an antenna field off the Copper River. There, he will pulse transmitters on and off to create radio-induced aurora, also known as airglow. The UAF researcher will use the HAARP facility to attempt to do from below what the sun does from above to create a display of aurora.

“Energetic electrons ionize and excite gases in the upper atmosphere,” he said. “They release photons when they de-excite again. Here, we’re doing the process from below with HF radio waves.”

The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program is a group of high-frequency radio transmitters powered by four diesel tugboat generators and one from a locomotive. Using an extensive field of antennae, the transmitters send a focused beam of radio-wave energy into the aurora zone. There, that energy can stimulate a speck of the electrical Sun-Earth connection about 100 miles above our heads. UAF’s Geophysical Institute, where Fallen works, took over operation of HAARP in 2015.

In a repeat of an experiment he did in February, Fallen will create temporary bright spot in the night sky that will be the size of a thumbnail at arm’s length. He will examine this airglow from beneath and from an all-sky camera at Poker Flat Research Range north of Fairbanks.

Fallen will post on Twitter (@ctfallen) when he is tickling the ionosphere from below so people can look for it and perhaps take photographs of the faint phenomenon in the sky. He’s never seen it, but a photographer once captured a red splotch of HAARP-induced airglow during a campaign. Because of the configuration of the human eye, airglow might be easier when looking just to the side.

“You almost have to use averted vision to see it,” he said.

Fallen wants to answer a few questions with his research: What causes the brightest airglow and why does it happen? How do radio waves interact with plasmas in the upper atmosphere?

“Artificial airglow can teach us things about natural aurora,” he said.

At the HAARP facility about 11 miles from the junction of the Glenn and Richardson highways north of Glennallen, Fallen will request that the operator of the antenna field turn on transmitters for about 90 seconds, then turn them off for a minute.

Fallen will have about two hours to complete his experiment. He’ll repeat the procedure several times with energy aimed at the geomagnetic field line. This will result in artificial aurora about 150 miles above Glennallen. The farther an observer is from HAARP on the Tok Cutoff Road, the lower the airglow will appear on the horizon.

Da-mo likes this.
  15. Scompy

Scompy Gold

"The beds connect to EMR networks to send patient data and help nurses monitor patient statistics such as movement and weight changes, according to an article on the DotMed website. Technology companies are joining in the smart bed trend, too, offering useful tools that can work in harmony with the beds to yield even more valuable data, the article said."

16. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Jake Tassell and Scompy like this.
  17. Scompy

Scompy Gold

18. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Great way to make healthcare even more expensive and even less effective.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

20. Allin

Allin New Member

I understand the "Smart" beds can even determine how much money you still have left in the bank and can set up automatic withdrawals to make your life even more harmonious.
    Scompy, drezy and Jake Tassell like this.