1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. seanb4 and drezy like this.
  2. Terminator

Terminator New Member

3. htw

htw New Member

4. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    OptimalSkr likes this.
  5. htw

htw New Member

6. htw

htw New Member

7. htw

htw New Member

8. JanSz

JanSz Silver

9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

10. drezy

drezy Gold

My son's school issued this warning from the Texas Department of health. I haven't watched (or read much of) the news in 5 years and now seem unable to muster up any general sense of looming dread. If someone out there can go ahead and experience that for me I'd appreciate it. Note the "cover exposed skin" part. Ain't going to happen.

ZikaFactSheetGeneralEnglish.png
  11. htw

htw New Member

12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

SatoriHeart and seanb4 like this.
  13. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Plus probably zero cold therapy. Even if she can't get in a cold tub, there's ways to CT without water to mitigate autoimmunity.
  14. htw

htw New Member

15. [​IMG]

16. Abnormal overexpression of mastocytes in skin biopsies of fibromyalgia patients.

Biopsies found 5-15 mast cells per high powered field vs 0-1 in “normal” people – that is 5 -15 times the number of cells in the skin.

Their conclusion – Fibromyalgia is a Mast Cell (MC) disease. This high body load of mast cells could degranulate at any time “releasing several proinflammatory products which are able to generate nervous peripheral stimuli causing CNS hypersensitivity, local, and systemic symptoms.”
    drezy likes this.
  17. Andrea

Andrea New

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-40123180
    seanb4 likes this.
  18. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member