1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This guy is younger than me and lives in LA. Could the population density of LA caused this? I thinks so. He had this heart attack in NYC while working out. Surprised, because I am not. Population density these days is as bad as any technology’s creation of nnEMF because each person uses on average seven wireless devices. Clothing has blocked AM sunlight for the last 700,000 years (UV AND IR) to the skin and this behavior sends the signal of winter year around. Timing matters; carbs out of season, indoor heating, blue light, nnEMF send the signal of perpetual summer & daytime is a recipe for a mitochondrial disaster for the heart or brain. Our ability to manufacture a comfortable environment is driving neolithic biological chaos and we refuse to see it. The mind can't distinguish comfort/convenience from safety and has created a hell for the body. Bob Harper thought diet and exercise was they key to his success, didn't he???? During his TV show he had to wear clothes during daytime hours and when the SUN was out. He missed out of AM sunlight. When he did get in sun light he could not gain the benefit of the wireless connection to the sun because of his inked skin. Could it that bathing in blue light of TV when your skin is covered in tattoos might have a collateral damage plan for the mitochondrial density found in his heart???? His results seem to point to a serious dilemna for most of the fitness industry doesn't it?
    Here is a small sample of Bob's advice: 'Fill up on fruits and vegetables and don't cut carbs, avoid saturated fats, eat small amounts of fats, carbs help your body burn fat' My advice........don't do any of those things, infant, do the opposite. http://www.eatthis.com/bob-harper-lose-weight-fast
    prime1 likes this.
  2. lohd2015

lohd2015 Gold

3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Optimalbound likes this.
  4. MIT Tech Turns Water Solid When It Should Be Boiling
    • Scientists have discovered that, when inside carbon nanotubes, water can freeze solid even at high temperatures that would normally set it boiling.
    • The discovery illustrates familiar materials, such as water, can drastically change their behavior when trapped inside structures measured in nanometers.
    https://futurism.com/mit-tech-turns-water-solid-when-it-should-be-boiling/
  5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Yeah, I think I've seen that happen, driving around in a large city...
    Optimalbound likes this.
  6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

7. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

8. htw

htw New Member

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  9. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

www.healthnutnews.com/victory-holistic-doctor-wins-courts-case-yet-keeps-medical-license/

From Change.com: ” In the words of his lawyer “we kicked their ass!” Today Dr Burzynski won the right to continue saving lives. The Texas Medical Board has been forced to stand down at last and give up their witch hunt. A tremendous victory for the great doctor, the patients under his care and the American public! Thanks be to everyone who signed this petition and worked to save this cancer cure for us all.”
  10. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

NASA proposes a magnetic shield to protect Mars' atmosphere
    "it is quite possible that an inflatable structure(s) can generate a magnetic dipole field at a level of perhaps 1 or 2 Tesla (or 10,000 to 20,000 Gauss) as an active shield against the solar wind."

[​IMG]

I wonder if Earth could benefit from a magnetic shield...
  11. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

12. htw

htw New Member

World's oldest fossils unearthed (UCL)

13. bacon lover

bacon lover New Member

14. Last week, Dr. Henry S. Lodge died at the age of 58.

So why do I bring this up? Because he was the co-author of this book:

[​IMG]

Summary of the book: "Exercise Six Days a Week. Eat What You Know You Should."

:(
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    OptimalSkr likes this.
  15. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Amazon men in their 80s have the arteries of Americans in their 50s

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/tsimane-artery-age-1.4029549

some excerpts:

"...Thomas didn't believe anthropologists who have worked closely with the Tsimane for nearly 20 years when they told him they suspected Indigenous Brazilians had no age-related atherosclerosis, so researchers designed a study to test it out."

"Nearly nine in 10 Tsimane had no risk of heart disease (596 of 705 people, or 85 per cent), 13 per cent had low risk and three per cent had moderate or high risk, according to the Lancet study.

Among those 75 or older, nearly two-thirds (31 of 48, or 65 per cent) had almost no risk and eight per cent had moderate or high risk — the lowest recorded levels of coronary artery disease of any population, the researchers said."

"The average man in the study does 17,000 steps a day and a woman does 16,000, mostly from walking to farm, hunt, fetch water and parent large families, Thomas said."

I suppose those steps are barefoot and outdoors. ;)
    Inger, Alex97232 and fitness@home like this.