1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

caroline likes this.
  3. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

4. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The sun does amazing things to matter.

The effect of solar cycles on human lifespan in the 50 United states: variation in light affects the human genome.

Abstract Source:

Med Hypotheses. 2010 Jul;75(1):17-25. Epub 2010 May 7. PMID: 20452128

Abstract Author(s):
    Walter E Lowell, George E Davis

Article Affiliation:
    Psybernetics, Inc. (Research Group), 28 Eastern Ave., Augusta, ME 04330, USA. welowell@gmail.com

Abstract:
    This paper describes the Sun's effect on the human genome as it relates to lifespan and expands our previous study from the State of Maine to the entire United States and the District of Columbia. In the current study we report that those persons conceived and likely born during the peaks (MAX approximately 3years) of approximately 11-year solar cycles lived an average 1.7years less than those conceived and likely born during non-peaks (MIN approximately 8years). Increased energy at solar MAX, albeit relatively a small 0.1% increase from MIN, apparently modifies the human genome/epigenome and engenders changes that predispose to various diseases, thereby shortening lifespan. It is likely that same energy increases beneficial variety in the genome which may enhance adaptability in a changing environment. This study also reports that living at higher elevations increases exposure to ultraviolet radiation (UVR) and increases the difference between MAX and MIN in the six states at the highest elevations of their population centroids by approximately 13%, further shortening average lifespan about 3 months. How solar energy affects the genome is still not clear. The mechanism could be quantum mechanical (direct effects at a distance) similar to photosynthesis, or mediated by maternal hormones, chemokines or cytokines. The hypothesis is that specific wavelengths of UVR, experienced at critical times in development as at conception or early gestation, and with specific intensity or rate of change, modulates the expression of human diseases. This hypothesis could be readily testable in mice bred to manifest specific diseases.

Article Published Date : Jul 01, 2010
    Study Type : Commentary

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

My brother, DH & I were born in one of those 3 yr periods of max sunspot activity. :/

Reminds me of Jack's blog (BG2?) where he talks about virus mutations at the ocean surface. That was an awesome blog. Viral marketing.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well I told Caroline in Orlando the two most important blogs I wrote were Brain Gut 2 and EMF 2. You should read both. The August 2014 webinar ties right to BG 2 to the story of endosymbiosis the way I see it...........and before Tensegrity 4 goes live...........you would be smart to carefully re read EMF 2. I left lots of crumbs about gravity and magnetism. http://jackkruse.com/emf-2-einstein-meet-leptin/

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Willdo, thanks Jack.

10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Just reread EMF2.spooky really. Just this morning I was reading how rape in schools has skyrocketed (student/ student)some as young as 12 andnwondered npt about the reason but the statement that it has increased. Does noone remember when it did not happen or when it was so rare that everyone talked about it when it did
    happen? Altered brains in the perpetrators and the bystanders.

11. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

13. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dolemite Oil and EMF.......leading to plasma fires. This is the link to transition metals and EMF

Shijin13 likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Taubes and Attia wont solve anything. Read this: http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...6a72f2-28c7-11e4-958c-268a320a60ce_story.html

Look at the topic of the article. The question they ask is not the right question. It is not food or lack of exercise that make you fat. It is a lack of circadian signaling between the nucleus and mitochondrial DNA that does. There are very few people in our world who ever ask the right questions of science. The ones who do affect science and our future most profoundly. Taubes and Attia are not these people in my opinion.

17. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

For me it is the same old story, just now they got it into the trendy paper Wired...

Why is Wired writing this? Simple, because all their readers are crashing down like a 747. Wired has been around for the technology geeks from the start, now who reads Wired? Everyone because everyone is living in the digital illusion.

During the last week i talked to former friends in the business of computers... We had a hot summer and now they start to work again, bang, all of them is so called burned out already. Just like you said Jack, instead of looking into crap, living crap, having crap life... Many must get lost again to find home.

Once again, this is really bad comics or irony when a technology paper is writing about their fat customers when google is selling their stuff thru ads at the same time.

18. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member