1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

caroline likes this.
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

I read this too yesterday and it brought tears into my eyes - it really touched me deep

3. Inger

Inger Silver

Ouch... sounds not good, your environment. Yeah, I know.. it is not easy. But it is possible to change. It might just not be very comfortable... to move etc. but in the end all the EMF might make one really sick and that is no option to me....
    It is hard to move.. to leave everything you know and love behind. I can tell that from first hand. But what is life if you cannot function properly, especially if your brain is off...
    I think the nights sweats and other symptoms are warning signs our body send to us... and we better listen before it is too late
    We live in a weird time. I think we just have to accept a more nomadic life. I probably will have to leave this area one day too... when the 3G and 4G arrives.... and maybe smart meters too, who knows. But then I am off again. There is always a better place waiting for me out there :)

4. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Shijin13 likes this.
  6. Hope

Hope Gold

Wow I wish they'd prove that scientifically......or have some great resource i could share with all the folks who think I'm off my rocker

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We already know this Hope.......but no one is scaling it to the real problem.......the altered electromagnetic fields those wires are giving up.

Shijin13 and nonchalant like this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Did anyone in Oz see the David Attenborough special last nite?

9. PaulG

PaulG New Member

10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

11. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

13. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Is that the reason for the current Ebola problem? If you manage to have a "Problem", then you have to respond with an aggressive "Solution", right?

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

17. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

as I read this why does the follow movie suddenly come to mind? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073043/

lets see... if spiders are impacted by NN-EMF (artificial blue light) and they grow bigger, why wouldn't other species? oh wait. isn't that already happening?????

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I just completed a new podcast with Ines Subashka in Bulgaria. She was great. I really enjoyed it. I have no idea when it goes live but Gretchen was PMing during the podcast!!! Ines has a FB page and website. www.inspiredfitstrong.com She also has a FB page.

Shijin13 likes this.
  19. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

20. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Can not help it... Local paper in Sweden, about the kids of today...

Everything is about... iGadgets and social media, whatever!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]