1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

2. Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...hts-sleep/ss-BBmYmeY?ocid=mailsignout#image=1

Full of mixed half-truths. At least they mentioned blue-light in slide 5/6 and threw f.lux in there too. As expected, nuthin' about indoor lighting. Nuthin' about wearing blue-blockers. Nuthin' about waking up with the sun and exposing the RPE. Nuthin' about nnEMF. Nuthin' about the details around ocular vs. pineal gland melatonin. Feeling sorry for the clueless saps that act on slide 4/6 and go to gym at 7pm to work out under fluorescent lights. (And did anyone notice the nnEMF generator in slide 3/6?)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Scompy likes this.
  6. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

7. Scompy

Scompy Gold

8. JasonW

JasonW Silver

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3:30 PM CST read my FB scheduled comment on it..........

JasonW likes this.
  10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

11. Scompy

Scompy Gold

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/12/151203082207.htm

"The dose-dependent and strong positive relationship between these two findings suggest that the psychosis-like effects of cannabis may be related to neural noise which disrupts the brain's normal information processing," added first author Dr. Jose Cortes-Briones, a Postdoctoral Associate in Psychiatry at Yale School of Medicine.

12. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/13360-watch-family-bring-tiny-kitten-back-to-life-after-finding-him-frozen-in-the-snow
    A Utah family witnessed an early Christmas miracle when they managed to bring a kitten back to life after finding him frozen in the snow.

In an incredible video shared to YouTube, Branden Bingham explains that his family headed outside on Thanksgiving morning to play in the snow, which had fallen overnight.

But once outside, his son stumbled over what appeared to be a dead kitten. They rushed the tiny, lifeless animal inside and sat next to the fire.

Footage shows his brother performing CPR on the cat by gently pressing his thumb against its chest. For an hour, he tried to thaw out the kitten beside the fire.

Branden explained in the video: "I was so sure the cat was dead that I stopped recording because it felt morbid to film a dead kitten. I took the kids back outside to play in the snow and forget about the sad start to their Thanksgiving. When we came back inside I could not believe my eyes..."

He returned to find that the cat had lived and was snuggled inside a towel. The family fed it little by little, and eventually it was up walking.

The video explains that the kitten - named Lazarus - was taken to a vet and is now enjoying its new home.
    "Instead of a somber and sad Thanksgiving, the kids were able to witness an early Christmas miracle," he wrote.

13. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

14. Scompy

Scompy Gold

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/12/151203081756.htm

Also gets me to ask about solar ejecta... thinking some slice of the pie of the past extinction events are related to the sun rather than exclusively tied to comet and space-rock impacts. One way to test that idea would be to survey the moon's strata and compare with earth's. If we find a global impact of soil layers on the moon in the same time-range as on earth of a past extinction event, then it would show stronger evidence that it was a sun-event that brought the material rather than a single stone on just earth.

15. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Read the Dietary Guidelines as a fiction novel. They are set in place by people beholden to the government and Big Food and have no basis in science by any stretch. I read them for laughs. The real intention is to control the people who follow them by lowering their dopamine levels first in their eye, and then in their frontal eye fields and frontal lobes. In this way they become docile, “good customers”, and “good citizens” who are easier to control from Washington DC and their corporate offices. The more docile you become the worse decisions you make. If you don’t believe this is true just look at who we keep electing to office since the Guidelines have become the “law of the nutrition land”.

17. Terminator

Terminator New Member

18. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

19. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member