1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

Living in an area with less radiation here.... and most days I spend hours at places with no cellphone service at all....i can tell it makes a difference

It is just amazing how one feels after some hours in the sun on the wet ground with practically zero non native EMF you just feel like new....!
    And i get such a deep amazing relaxed feeling... that holds for hours afterwards ahhh :)

I now more clear than ever see what is causing all our illnesses of today :(

I am pretty sure now the night sweating has something to do with radiation...... i have had that through the years quite a bit at times.... also as i lived last time in Germany - and when I check the map now, I see i lived maybe 50 meter from the closest cell tower... and there were more than one very close.. the apartment had mold too.... no wonder i felt something was not quite optimal...
    It has been real hot here last weeks, days with close to 30 degree C, and i have not sweated once in the night

I used to blame it on the high protein meals i had that day - like it was too much protein consumed... but now i can eat huge amounts of protein and do not sweat a bit! Like yesterday, I gorged on grassfed beef tongue at 7 PM... i had a LOT, because I craved it... but i slept just great - not feeling hot at all

I just did not know back then what i know now. So glad I never stopped searching!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

4. JMO

JMO Silver

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^stress and tech depletes us of DHA........and the drugs are used to offset the loss.

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Agreed. The War on Drugs is much like the War on Cancer. All this effort aimed at the results of a bad situation.

7. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Saw that a lot when i was in the computer business...

Lots of money for the players and technology draining them. Like playing chess with the devil.

caroline likes this.
  8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I cant read it.

10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

11. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/280640.php
    Fish once a week has surprising impact on grey matter size. More surprisingly still the study showed no difference between people who ate fish once a week and othera.s who ate fish several times a week.
    I will try and find the actual study.

12. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

13. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

15. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

NeilBB and Optimalbound like this.
  17. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

18. gokhals

gokhals New Member

Inger, I have been sweating at night too, from time to time the last several months. Couldn't fathom if it was cold thermogenesis, menopause, the food I was eating or stress at work. I am trying to minimize EMF, but it is very difficult in our tiny, closely packed neighborhood, where everybody but me has smart-meters, cell phones, homes with 2-5 GH multiple cordless phones, satellite, wifi and dozens of electrical appliances. Normal is abnormal in the civilization today.