1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

yep - I think i used to be a master at that too ..... but I am learning to just flush things down the toilet!

If I can think about a problem and come up with a solution - fine - other that - flush it! I got way better things to do with my life......I could be reading Jack's mind bending blogs if nothing else! or watching guys in speedos at the beach! :p

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

"not everyone you lose is a loss" I understand this and it makes perfect sense - I do get it .......but I think it is hard for a mom.....
    I guess what you were telling me in the long run was - to toughen up ..... and grow a pair....

3. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Audrey…just had to jump in here uninvited ….I have a real interest in how language shapes thought and I wonder if "toughness" is really that useful a word, mostly because it is often associated with masculinity…like you were saying earlier, "I wonder if it is a man thing" and using the phrase "grow a pair"…. Women need to have a way of talking about this that isn't just borrowing a metaphoric pair of testicles..

I believe the kind of work that you and JK are talking about is developing a strong commitment to yourself. That is a lot harder for women who are conditioned to take care of others with all the sensitivities and pull towards nurturing, growing and care taking within their environment. But do we really want to become men? I don't. So how do we borrow and exchange the powers that we hold with the strengths and powers that many men have….I also don't really resonate with being a CEO of my own company because the business model doesn't speak to me, but I certainly understand what the metaphor is expressing in terms of self leadership and vision.

I've always loved lioness's forum name because it implies such enormous capability and strength….no messing with her cubs…but also no messing with her. That power that comes from the commitment and activation of your deepest self is always an awesome power and I don't think it has to do with male and female at that point…it's a human being able to resource and resonate with the energies of the natural world….

It's our way to use the language we are exposed to and educated in….I'm just amusing myself this morning trying to look at what some of these words and phrases mean to me… the wordless actions that so many of us share here as we recreate ourselves are ultimately the most important, because that's where change happens….and Audrey, the power of your zest for change leaps off the page every day….no balls needed

cantweight likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Seahorse .... I had just really figured out all that Jack was sharing with me - I didn't quite get the depth of what he told me at the time. Sorry about the words I chose I guess ...but it just was the intended message that was needed for me. I was in a world of pain and Jack has a very direct way of focusing ....and in very simple terms and very to the point...exactly what I needed.

masculine - I guess .......he is a very direct man...and also a very caring man - and sometimes you need a sledgehammer for a tack.

Jack actually treads lightly ... but swiftly! and in the most caring way possible. He didn't have to say a word - but chose to tell me some things I needed to hear ..after all we have been together a long time ...LOL

I needed the message, I got the message ....job well done!

and actually - I do need balls .....what I have to do and have done isn't for the faint hearted......

maybe not the best choice of words .... but fits the situation.....

thanks for your thoughts - I appreciate that you took the time

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jack is a laser beam..........a beam of light that interacts with matter in its own defined way. This alters trajectory and time.
    When a life is lived well light allows for time travel beyond your own beliefs. Time anchors us to the memories of the past and links us to the mysteries of the future.

6. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Yeah…I like the image of a laser beam of light…it can cut through necrotic tissue, debilitating beliefs and time worn memories….and it can illuminate our cells, point to new thoughts and tell time.

7. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

9. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

http://online.wsj.com/articles/google-to-collect-data-to-define-healthy-human-1406246214

Once again, my friends at google is speeding up...

They love BIG DATA, no matter what they say... They are a company that makes money, period. Data is good today because that means targeting gadgets, tools, medicin and treatment to a more and more energy hungry nation, global nation.

Sorry... I never think they joined the good side of the force, not when you have been inside them and heard what they really want, BETWEEN the lines.

caroline likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

12. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

14. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

15. During a joint naval exercise in 2012, the USS Farragut inadvertently blasted Norwegian coast guard vessel KV Nordkapp with high power radar radiation assumed to be in the 3-4GHz range. 46 of the 60 affected Norwegian sailors were examined afterwards, and found to be suffering from the following symptoms:
    • headaches (43%)
    • fatigue (26%)
    • sweating and hot flashes (20%)
    • discomfort/skin burning sensation (15%)
    • eye sight distortions (7%)

https://translate.google.no/transla.../10/15/usa-svarer-ikke-om-straling&edit-text=

https://translate.google.no/transla...03/kystvaktfartoey-utsatt-straling&edit-text=

Lahelada likes this.
  16. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Sound exactly what all living things suffer from on a daily basis...

17. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This thread will get you realizing why chronic disease persist to exist.