1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I can clearly see why you are an optimist ....

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

As I read that article, I kept substituting the word "human" for the word "bacteria".

Curious, indeed! :)

I think I may be participating in a similar experiment.... Could a city be called a test tube?

This might be a better link to the article: http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...er-than-sugar-redefining-the-tenacity-of-life

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes you are getting the bigness of that article........too bad they are not.

Josh likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. cantweight

cantweight Gold

My facebook cover photo....

[​IMG]

7. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

This should be a blog! or at least where I can see it every day until it sticks like glue!

Of all the things you have ever said to me .... I think this may be the most important

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I said it to you in Florida in more direct ways........When you realize anything or one is an energy dump...........cut it or them from your own quilt.

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

yep...

actually - what you told me in Fla and the above link is a very complete package ...it changes so many things.

Something else just became much clearer that I didn't quite get the significance of then - I thought I had ......another light bulb moment it seems!

As always .... thanks!

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Audrey, not everyone you lose is a loss..............just look at evolution as proof of concept. Humans would be in a world of hurt with T rex roaming around. Same is true with toxic people and thoughts.

caroline likes this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have said this before ...... you are pretty young to be so wise.....

Stella and I were just skyping about this ......

She has a phrase that she got from her Dad and Granddad ..... just flush the toilet!

it sounds better in Spanish!

One of these days soon - we are going to buy you a couple of bottles of good wine and some cigars ..... and share with you all the things we have learned!

I don't think you will be surprised ..... and I do think you will be quite proud!

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Audrey I am never interested in answers...........only in questions.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Evaluate the people in your life and then demote, or promote or terminate. Ultimately you are the CEO of your life.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

I guess I didn't make myself clear ... we have lots and lots and lots of questions ......

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

you are brutally good at this ..... I am a newbie..

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have a lot of DHA everywhere...............

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

LOL

yep - I saw that in action .... but I kinda think it is a man thing too ....

I need to talk to Sandy one day ....

19. lavendercat

lavendercat New Member

thats an amazing article. thanks for the link, ive bookmarked it for future reference.

its funny because i was looking into this kind of thing the other day. theres something called ACT which is a type of mindfullness. i cant remember all the details now but it teaches you things like how to allow the thoughts in your mind to continue, while observing them, but not necessarily getting involved in the thoughts.

this kind of thing could teach me alot i feel. i am absolutely the world master at having long and torturous conversations in my head over minor injustices. often someone only has to look at me funny and i go into spasms about it for weeks. this is one of the reasons im finding it so hard to leave the house.

so yes, some work i could do in that area.