1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

2. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

LOL Resistance is futile. Prepare to be assimilated...

3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

4. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

5. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

7. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Four years ago on a podcast I told the world about this phenomena and told them mechanistically how it works using oxytocin and vitamin D and DHEA..........look who is laughing now. My members got this information long ago. I wonder how many cases of breast cancer we avoided? When you know better you do better. [​IMG]

Stella, caroline and NeilBB like this.
  10. Josh

Josh Gold

11. kovita

kovita Silver

thanks for this article, Josh. Just recently a friedn got diagnosed with breast cancer, I told her (even with precaution for not being understood as a total fool) there is an evidence that the most powerfull cure is her mind. I hope she will beat the cancer and recover quickly and I hope her mind will be her faithfull ally. I think articles and experiences of this kind are bringing inmense peace and tranquility to our minds (and bodies) that were being for long time brainwashed by "go to pharmacy" approach.

12. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

If one has the potential... we all do. :)

Environment dictates DNA expression. DNA just sits there as potential 'options' for cells, and optimal expression will always be promoted by an optimal system. 'New' DNA results when a fluke in design promotes a better survival rate, making it more likely that the fluke program is passed on. We are just a mashing of fluke programs that have led to positive adaptations throughout evolutionary progression...

13. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

Jack's pointing out the most readily accessible programs buried in us to best adapt to today's world in order to create the most optimal system possible so that if any of these positive 'flukes' arise in our systems (such as, per se, a mitochondria that is unaffected by non-native EMF? Hey, dreaming is how realities are made...), we will be able to preferentially support the fluke to express further.

In other words, being optimal sets you up to be the next genetic step in evolution. This is what Darwin meant by 'survival of the fittest'... we just incorrectly interpreted 'fittest' to mean strong instead of optimal. The strong do not survive forever, only the adaptable do.

caroline and fitness@home like this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Joshua - I love what you say here .....Jack is always very optimistic ...he is seeing what we can't just yet?

15. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

Jack's carrying the flashlight, but there's one in your hand as well... just gotta turn it on and go explore :) We can see whatever we want too!

caroline likes this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am just learning that ...... slow learner ....I seem to need to be hit over the head with a sledgehammer sometimes!

But - I did find my way here pretty fast - so need to give myself some credit!

17. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

18. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator