1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Read the pdf people its awesome but pretty hard going but very very interesting. Jack Kruse alert @Jack Kruse

Attached Files:

drezy likes this.
  2. PaulG

PaulG New Member

For example

3. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Untitled.png
    Figure 7. The potential influence of coherent EM radiation frequencies, as an ordering principle in the creation of first viable replicating cells through ordering of water clusters (A). A minimal cell model is shown in (B). Ordering of essential cell components and metabolic processes from proto-biontic structures to an ordered life cell, is shown (C) and (D). Clay minerals mediate EM absorption and EM quantum transmission as natural quantum replicators. Toroidal data compression and transmission in the life system, is required for further processing of the coherent signals (E).

Phosphene likes this.
  4. PaulG

PaulG New Member

5. ‘Create a New Society’: Russian Lawmakers Order Gene-Editing Tech

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019...sian-lawmakers-order-gene-editing-tech-a67109

6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

7. mmarston

mmarston New Member

David Sinclair from Harvard sounds like a convert of Jack Kruse. Here's an interview with him on reversing aging by IF, exposure to cold, etc.

8. Dani

Dani New Member

9. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Things I saw in the (facebook) news today.

Simon Sinek always hits me in the feels.... and I just kinda sorta seriously realized I may or may not be considered a millenial.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNgQOHwsIbg

(on the "unfettered access of adolescence to dopamine producing devices)

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I got asked a question last night in the Q and A about optimized breathing. I said the answer was solar redox optimization. Why did I say it? Here, in part, is why the answer was given. Leptin, adiponectin, and ghrelin each have circadian rhythms.
    They shape not only metabolism but immunity.
    Metabolism and immunity are one and the same.
    Light shapes life by altering the mitochondrial epigenetic software program that changes our nuclear genome response to the environmental changes. This includes how oxygen tension must change to create the proper free radical signals from the "leftover oxygen" in mitochondrial respiration. It is quantized. Too much or too little creates a toxic epigenetic software problem for the nuclear genome How is light shaping your life and cells with this info?
    https://buff.ly/30fmjd2

11. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Isn't it funny how solar science is at odds with the current twitter meme below..........
    [​IMG]

DATA trumps people's ideas of the truth. Today, access to the diversity of information, culture, and knowledge can lead to power, but it can destroy wisdom. Why? It seems too much information and too many cultures filled with memes, give way to too much knowledge only overwhelm, and given how the human mind works, leading us to confusion.

Our mind has filters to deal with information overload, breaking things down and making them simpler for us to consume. These thinking filters aren’t necessarily the paragons of rationality. This is why the Dunning Kruger effect is a huge problem for man. They don’t filter between what is objectively right or objectively wrong, but rather, they filter how well the information coheres with our existing state of mind, our meme creation, our perceptions of the truth, and our existing sense of self, to maintain its sanity in a world far more complex than it could wish to comprehend in a limited amount of time.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-45584-3.pdf

Cuffy and Inger like this.
  13. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Facebook today - Eyedrops that dissolve cataracts using steroid eyedrops for shrinking down & dissolving cataracts. Only tested on dogs & rabbits so far, humans next

14. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

WHAT THE F-

15. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

16. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

The movie "The Current War" is now playing.