1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

My Two Cents: Anything applied to the skin is as if it is ingested. I'd question the main ingredient, "Light Mineral Oil?" Last I heard it was a petroleum byproduct. Yes, yes, in the past, mineral oil was promoted to the elderly as a laxative, and can still be found sold for that purpose, in pharmacies. About the last 4 or so decades, though, there have been health-conscious individuals question petroleum products like mineral oil and Vaseline as harm-free personal and/or baby products, or conditioning kitchen cutting boards... (A manufacturers' substitute for mineral oil went to soy-based emollients. Although I didn't know about Soy Oil back in the 1980s, I'd question soy products today, for applying to skin and ingestion.)

The rest of the ingredients in Maui Babe would appear safe to ingest/apply to skin. I don't think it would be all that difficult to make your own and possibly use MCT oil or another base oil, maybe even lard? Or, call the manufacturer and request if they're considering a less toxic base oil?

https://beta-static.fishersci.com/c...ocuments/sds/chemicals/chemicals-m/S25439.pdf

Reading Sections 4, 7 and 8, for example, bothered me as someone who was diagnosed in my 40s with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities after being saturated over time with too many chemicals the body doesn't easily or quickly metabolize or excrete. (Think of a sponge, and what happens when it becomes saturated with a liquid? The liquid leaks once volume goes past the capacity of the sponge.) Consider reading the Safety Data Sheet, starting on page 3.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  2. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson CoreyNelson.io

drezy likes this.
  3. Corey Nelson, Saichi and Bob Stirling like this.
  4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  5. JMO

JMO Silver

6. mmarston

mmarston New Member

Interscalular Body
    Researcher Ulrike Granögger has been lecturing for 20 years on perspectives of bringing science and spirituality together. She has worked with Russian Prof. V.P. Kaznacheev and Dr. A.V. Trofimov of the Institute of Anthropoecology in Novosibirsk and was scientific editor of their English publication (titled inReflections on Life and Intelligence) of experiments on the consciousness effects of the “Kozyrev Mirror” and the epigenetic effects of the “hypo-magnetic chamber”.

Extensive research has been carried out with Hartmut Müller on the interscalar model of the universe that shows a mathematical interconnectedness of all scales of matter-energy, from the cosmological to the biological down to the interactions of subatomic particles. She has lectured in Cairo, Egypt with the group of Dmitri Pablov (Hypercomplex Systems) looking at the nature of pyramidal spaces.

Check out:
    light @ ~30 min
    fractural computers @ ~40 min
    gravitational wave antenaes @ 45 min

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Where do the pieces fit in biology? They all link back to light, water, and magnetism. As surgeons, we've been taught to take our patients apart in the operating room but we have no idea what to do with their pieces. why is that? Might it be our framework and understanding of biology is myopic because it is devoid of quantum biology?
    The reality is the quantum biology tied to mitochondrial biology is the superglue of cells.
    You know, living life in varied environments creates all sorts of fractures, some small and some massive. We all wind up broken in different ways into pieces and parts. The environment is designed to harm us in ways to stimulate change, but it's how we glue those fractures back together that make us stronger. That is the function of what your mitochondrial colony is capable of doing with sunlight.
    Are we the result of biology or God or something more counterintuitive like quantum biology? Are we directed by the movements of electrons and protons and the electromagnetic force in our environment? We all seem to know our heart beats when we listen to it. The beat is biology, but what is the song?
    The song is Nature's quantum mechanical symphony.
    Do you know where your pieces fit? If not you might want to join my tribe of misfits at my website.

Alex97232 likes this.
  8. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

mmarston, Marko Pollo and drezy like this.
  9. I would like to see this trial with the low usage group only using tech during daylight hours. Less than an hour at night is still a toxic amount.

10. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

drezy and JanSz like this.
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

Nice! I'm slathering up with some SPF 1000 right now.

I chose it based on it's long chemical names that I can't pronounce and it's maximum estrogen mimicking.

Alex97232 and Katie Durham like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Well drezy I am glad to see that you are after maximum estrogens.
    It is nice to provide jobs to doctors who do gynecomasty.
    So many profitable angles to this SPF story.
    Including whole sunscren industry.

Likely cancer industry too, (but in the twisted way).
    upload_2019-5-24_11-25-29.png

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    recoen likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

I won't be able to unsee that.

Alex97232 and recoen like this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That is sign of bacon deficiency.

15. drezy

drezy Gold

16. drezy

drezy Gold

17. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

I hope the research design controlled for the fact mice are nocturnal? Otherwise, IMHO, there's the abysmal problem of From Mice To Men...

Wonder if they blindfolded the mice?

"...scientists figured out how to disable the entire circadian system of the mice, then jump-start individual clocks." (Wish I had access to Cell to see how that was done.)

Circadian clocks: Body parts respond to day and night independently from brain, studies show
    Date:
    May 30, 2019
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190530141443.htm

Alex97232 and Lahelada like this.

18. Always wondered why the US doesn't use much Rail......

Interesting that Microsoft are getting involved in building Rail between Vancouver, Washington and Portland.

Massive amounts of RF and packed like Sardines. Looks like a great idea and energy efficient and economical until you see the state of the trains in the morning in Japan and China..... and then you factor in the cost of the tickets... Virgin trains (now in Florida) charge extortionate prices to go about 100 miles. You could fly for cheaper, but it takes too long. Then they are starting to put Tax onto driving into cities... congestion charge and pollution tax,,,

In the end it is all about Electrifiying humans some more, getting them to their shitty jobs in the city quicker, irradiating them some more, building houses in those outskirts that are now "commutable" to big cities, and then making all of these big companies and their directors mega-rich.

drezy likes this.
  19. Just a way to get the worker$laves to the factory faster for to work a longer day. The slaves in the country toil to feed the growing number of slaves in the cities, in an extractive, exploitive circle that destroys our environment and us with it. I know this sounds defeatist, but its not. There are alternatives. N=1 in health and life. Cant blame humanity for my situation. Im going to find a nice place to live a good life well.

drezy and Sean Waters like this.
  20. drezy

drezy Gold

Live it like you stole it.

Marko Pollo likes this.