1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. drezy

drezy New Member

2. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

I had an MRI with contrast (gadolinium-based) in the 1990s with NO informed consent about ANY risks. Upon the IV injection of the contrast drug, I turned bright red all over, skin on fire, and BP in implosion range. ("Hypersensitivity" reaction?) I had an injection of something else immediately but I was in no shape to ask what it was. The imaging business let me walk out and drive home without ever asking about calling someone to assist me after such an event. I was amazed at how confused and 'abandoned' I felt. Later, I researched the lit having access to medical databases at the time, (pre-internet era) and have refused contrast media ever since. Even in the 1990's there was 'risk' information, and a Patient Package Insert (PPI) that came with the drug but was never shown to me. I mention my 'risk' episode anytime I hear someone has an order for MRI with contrast. I can only imagine the health damage from repeated exposures. Note: a year after 2010, a new formulation came out FDA-approved. If something's really dangerously risky tweaking the chemistry is not the answer unless the risk of death is already greater without it. I guess this gadolinium contrast media insanity is, somewhere in the future, part of the plan for AI-robot surgeries. Or, why would the better surgeons need them routinely, and repeatedly, and not just in rare or emergency situations?

“I WAS A GADOLINIUM GUINEA PIG,” SAYS WOMAN DIAGNOSED WITH KIDNEY PROBLEMS
    April 17, 2019, 10:30AM. By Jane Mundy
    THE FDA KNEW IN 2010 OF THE RISKS AND GADOLINIUM SIDE EFFECTS, SO WHY WAS I INJECTED WITH THIS TOXIC HEAVY METAL EVERY YEAR SINCE 1995?” ASKS MRI CONTRAST AGENT RECIPIENT.
    Boulder, CONicole had over two dozen MRI’s with gadolinium contrast dye before she discovered the risks and side effects associated with this heavy metal – side effects the FDA has known of since at least 2007, when it slapped a black-box warning on all gadolinium-based contrast agents for MRI, detailing an increased risk of nephrogenic systemic fibrosis with kidney-disease patients.

[​IMG]
    MRI KIDNEY DAMAGE

After a car accident in 1995, Nicole, age 47, started to get debilitating migraines. Her neurologist ordered the first MRI with gadolinium-based contrast agent (GBCA) and the scan revealed a brain tumor. “My neurosurgeon was concerned, mainly because of its location and my age and being a young single mother,” says Nicole. “The course of treatment was an MRI every year, and he was hopeful that my brain would heal itself.” Nicole has all her medical records, including gadopentetate dimeglumine (Magnevist), which contains gadolinium.

Just five years later, she was diagnosed with a rare form of Multiple Sclerosis (after five MRIs with the contrast dye) and recently diagnosed with early stage adrenal carcinoma. Only two months ago she had another MRI with contrast dye. Is this toxic heavy metal associated with these diagnoses? Nicole wants answers, and she isn’t getting them from her doctors. She particularly wants to know if gadolinium has caused her kidney problems.

Gadolinium-based contrast agents are used during MRI and MRA exams to help enhance the images, and manufacturers have maintained for years that the toxic metal is safely processed out of the body of individuals with normal kidney function. However, concerns have recently emerged about the risk of gadolinium deposition, with studies showing a host of conditions characterized by retention of gadolinium. Some individuals store remnants of the metal in their brain, or other parts of the body, long after receiving the contrast dye.

FROM “AHA” TO ANGRY

Nicole is a senior medical assistant, which means she can do everything a nurse can do, except prescribe medications. “By 2007 I got to the point that I wasn’t confident enough to take care of my patients because of my health issues and I had to go on disability in 2009,” says Nicole. “Recently my friends and I –all of whom are in the medical field—were talking about drugs and their side effects, and someone mentioned gadolinium. That was my ‘aha’ moment.”

Then she got angry. “I feel like I was their guinea pig,” Nicole quips. “I know first-hand how drug representatives can cajole doctors into trying new products, the latest and greatest next thing such as these contrast dyes. What about the contrast dyes used before these products with gadolinium? All the years that I was in the medical profession, I never heard a drug representative mentioning side effects. As for gadolinium, I believe there are no long term studies or clinical trials, but I would be a good candidate.”

Nicole is also frustrated with her doctors. They have neither denied nor confirmed that her kidney diagnosis and other health complications could be linked to the heavy metal, possibly because they don’t want to get colleagues involved who ordered the MRIs, and possibly because they simply don’t know. And to top it all off, some research suggests that in many cases, the contrast dye doesn’t need to contain gadolinium. For instance, Virginia recently told LawyersandSettlements that she didn’t need the MRI contrast agent.

READ MORE MRI HEALTH RISK LEGAL NEWS
    MORE MRI HEALTH RISK NEWS“From what I understand now, once gadolinium is in your body, it stays in your body and that concerns me. I was worried so I called the hospital ahead of time and asked if I was going to get the dye,” says Virginia. “The technician said I didn’t need it…and the MRI showed a benign lump, without using the MRI contrast dye. I am so done with this gadolinium.”

Nicole has been asked by the top neurosurgeon at Kaiser if they can present her as a case study. “I think it’s great that other doctors want to find out more about gadolinium and my health issues, but I don’t want to feel like a rat in a lab,” Nicole says. “How do I benefit? I’d be willing if they could help me medically somehow. I’m at the end of my rope with these kidney problems and I haven’t gotten anywhere on my own so I’ve turned to legal help. I hope an attorney will back me.”

FDA APPROVES NEW MRI CONTRAST AGENT
    April 12, 2011, 5:00AM. By Charles Benson
    READ MORE MRI HEALTH RISK LEGAL NEWS
    MORE MRI HEALTH RISK NEWS
    Wayne, NJThe US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently approved a new MRI contrast agent called Gadavist for people having the imaging conducted on their central nervous system, HealthDay News reports.

[​IMG]According to the news provider, the FDA said that the gadolinium-based contrast agent is expected to help doctors identify lesions that affect cell barriers between the blood stream and the brain.

After evaluating the new contrast agent in two clinical studies that included a total of 657 patients, the FDA approved it for patients two years and older, the news source said.

Gadavist and similar contrast agents reportedly come with boxed warnings about the potential for nephrogenic systemic fibrosis (NSF) in patients with kidney issues. According to the FDA, Gadavist is expected to put patients at a lower risk of developing the rare condition than similar contrast agents.

During testing, the most common side effects of the new contrast agent included nausea, headaches and "hypersensitivity" reactions, according to the FDA.

The news source reports that Gadavist is manufactured by Wayne, New Jersey-based Bayer Pharmaceuticals.

READ ABOUT MRI HEALTH RISK LAWSUITS

drezy likes this.
  3. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Scompy and Phosphene like this.
  4. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Sheddie likes this.
  5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Just a lil' issue they didn't expect. At least it makes for a good cover to keep the public confused for when we see frequency bands on TV stations broadcasts by accident, or the fact the weather stations continually get the weather wrong when too much jet exhaust ruins that "sunny day forecast" into an actual "partly cloudy day forecast."

"But a 5G station transmitting at nearly the same frequency will produce a signal that looks much like that of water vapour. “We wouldn’t know that that signal is not completely natural,” says Gerth. Forecasts would become less accurate if meteorologists incorporated those bad data into their models."

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/global-5g-wireless-networks-threaten-weather-forecasts/

Corey Nelson, Dani and Alex97232 like this.
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Another biohack I've completed and know it's effective for me at least:
    111_7722.JPG

Corey Nelson and JanSz like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Effective which way?
    1. darkens your skin
    2. raises your iodine level
    3. displaces other halides
    4. improves thyroid hormone works
    5. prevents fibroids
    6. antiseptic
    7. breast fibrocystic disease
    --------------------
    Good idea to mind selenium levels when improving iodine status (otherwise ...)
    Brazilian nuts are nuts
    trust but verify

https://www.amazon.com/Maui-Babe-Browning-Lotion-4oz/dp/B00076XR3O/ref=sr_1_7?crid=2GZJ01SN8BQNE&keywords=amazing+maui+babe+browning+lotion&qid=1556629689&s=industrial&sprefix=amazing+mau,industrial,129&sr=1-7-catcorr&th=1

upload_2019-4-30_9-11-25.png

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    Scompy likes this.
  8. The FCC approves SpaceX’s plans to fly internet-beaming satellites in a lower orbit.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/4/27/...-satellite-internet-constellation-lower-orbit

https://docs.fcc.gov/public/attachments/DA-19-342A1.pdf
    In this application, SpaceX proposes to operate in the same Ku- and Kaband
    frequency bands that SpaceX was previously licensed to operate: 10.7-12.7 GHz (space-to-Earth),
    12.75-13.25 GHz (Earth-to-space), 13.85-14.5 GHz (Earth-to-space), 17.8-18.6 GHz (space-to-Earth),
    18.8-19.3 GHz (space-to-Earth), 19.7-20.2 GHz (space-to-Earth), 27.5-29.1 GHz (Earth-to-space), and
    29.5-30 GHz bands (Earth-to-space). In connection with its application, SpaceX requests waivers of
    certain Commission rules.

In addition to SpaceX's 4409 Starlink satellites, OneWeb is making plans for 900 satellites and Amazon for 3000, all providing 5G as well as other telecoms services.

Elon Musk is fast becoming the new Thomas Midgley Jr.

Corey Nelson and Karen & Glen C. like this.
  9. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Hi Scompy Scott. I keep forgetting to ask you whether you are still good with Bend (high altitude,
    cold, and way more sun than here in Portland). This past winter almost did me in with the dark and
    more dark. Do you know anything about Bend with respect to 5G? Thanks for your thoughts and all
    you write that helps all of us.

Jude likes this.
  10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

The outskirts of Bend are still good... closer to the mountains west of Bend in particular and not by the radio/phone tower array on the hill in the middle of town, or by the Redmond Airport. Old-town Bend will be getting 5G later in the year, but parts to the south like Sunriver, or farther out of town should be good for years. The sun here is amazing as well as the O2 levels. A person has to mitochondrial adapt because of the elevation.

11. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Yup... increasing Iodine, but I've noticed in nnEMF areas, having a layer on around the neck or exposure points helps to buffer the nnEMF impacts I feel. On days when the sun is more intense, I'll put some on.. I don't do it daily, but use it like a biohack. I suspect a very beneficial Fascia interaction with this product.

Corey Nelson likes this.
  12. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Thank you so much. I remember some videos you posted walking in the snow near a creek or river near Riley Reserve--beautiful. Is Riley R. near the areas you recommend?

13. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson CoreyNelson.io

I notice this all the time!

It's way more apparent when you're looking at the sky for several hours, which most people obviously aren't. But as I type this we went from 'mostly clear skies' (which was accurate) to a complete Frankenhaze and my app still predicts mostly clear skies for the rest of the day. Pretty bizarre @Scompy

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    Scompy likes this.
  14. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Yep, there are pockets near Riley Ranch for sure.. those will probably not be 5G for a very long time.

Alex97232 likes this.
  15. Bryan Anderson likes this.
  16. Bryan Anderson

Bryan Anderson Bakayaker

17. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

My Two Cents: Anything applied to the skin is as if it is ingested. I'd question the main ingredient, "Light Mineral Oil?" Last I heard it was a petroleum byproduct. Yes, yes, in the past, mineral oil was promoted to the elderly as a laxative, and can still be found sold for that purpose, in pharmacies. About the last 4 or so decades, though, there have been health-conscious individuals question petroleum products like mineral oil and Vaseline as harm-free personal and/or baby products, or conditioning kitchen cutting boards... (A manufacturers' substitute for mineral oil went to soy-based emollients. Although I didn't know about Soy Oil back in the 1980s, I'd question soy products today, for applying to skin and ingestion.)

The rest of the ingredients in Maui Babe would appear safe to ingest/apply to skin. I don't think it would be all that difficult to make your own and possibly use MCT oil or another base oil, maybe even lard? Or, call the manufacturer and request if they're considering a less toxic base oil?

https://beta-static.fishersci.com/c...ocuments/sds/chemicals/chemicals-m/S25439.pdf

Reading Sections 4, 7 and 8, for example, bothered me as someone who was diagnosed in my 40s with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities after being saturated over time with too many chemicals the body doesn't easily or quickly metabolize or excrete. (Think of a sponge, and what happens when it becomes saturated with a liquid? The liquid leaks once volume goes past the capacity of the sponge.) Consider reading the Safety Data Sheet, starting on page 3.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  18. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson CoreyNelson.io

drezy likes this.
  19. Corey Nelson, Saichi and Bob Stirling like this.
  20. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Karen & Glen C. likes this.