1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Solkysset

Solkysset New Member

2. mmarston

mmarston New Member

@JanSz Yes, I've had the SpectraCell intracellular nutrient testing done twice in the past. Once while I was still nursing my youngest child ( I was still on prenatals with methyl Vit Bs) and then after I stopped nursing (and stopped taking prenatals) and interestingly after I was on antibiotics for Strep. My first results were great! My 2nd set of results were in the tank. I suspect because my microbiome was wiped out after taking the antibiotics, plus I was not supplementing (at least nothing significant). I'm due for another test since I started eating vegan almost 9 months ago.

3. mmarston

mmarston New Member

Dr. Kruse and his tribe love a good mystery, and it's in Mexico!

National Geographic published 10/24/18:

Quake split a tectonic plate in two, and geologists are shaken

On September 7, 2017, a magnitude 8.2 earthquake struck southern Mexico, killing dozens and injuring hundreds. While earthquakes are common enough in the region, this powerful event wasn’t any run-of-the-mill tremor. That’s because part of the roughly 37-mile-thick tectonic plate responsible for the quake completely split apart, as revealed by a new study in Nature Geoscience. This event took place in a matter of tens of seconds, and it coincided with a gargantuan release of energy.

Such colossal fragmentation events have been observed before in a handful of places around the world, and all these epic earthquakes have one thing in common: No one really knows how they happen.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...thquakes-tsunamis-geology/?user.testname=none

JanSz likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

roughly 37-mile-thick tectonic plate responsible for the quake completely split apart,
    ========================================

Wonder if any Nuclear Power Plants are located on that crack or near it.

5. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

6. JVB

JVB New Member

7. JVB

JVB New Member

8. Scompy

Scompy Gold

drezy likes this.
  9. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

drezy likes this.
  10. Dani

Dani New Member

11. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

12. JVB

JVB New Member

13. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

14. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

New Laser Gun made in China can melt flesh from a half a mile away.

Chinese scientists at the Xian Institute of Optics and Precision Mechanics have developed a fully functioning prototype of the "ZKZM-500 laser assault rifle."

The 15mm caliber weapon is being compared to an AK-47 because of its similar 6.6-lb weight, but it's firepower capabilities sound like something straight out of a sci-fi movie.

According to researchers who wish to remain anonymous, the ZKZM-500 fires an energy beam undetectable to the human eye that can pass through glass and cause the "instant carbonization" of human flesh from half a mile away.

Sheddie likes this.
  15. drezy

drezy New Member

I want one

Quantum1 and Sheddie like this.
  16. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

17. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

Saw this sign today - :thumbsup:

34145536_10156323132953490_8449617039777071104_n.jpg

Phosphene, GringoPerdido and Sheddie like this.
  18. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

Phosphene and Sheddie like this.
  19. drezy

drezy New Member

20. JVB

JVB New Member