1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I think everyone that's regularly on camera does not look quite healthy.

Phosphene likes this.
  2. Scompy

Scompy Gold

3. Linz

Linz Gold

4. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

drezy likes this.
  5. JVB

JVB New Member

drezy likes this.
  6. mmarston

mmarston New Member

According to the NY Times:

Paul G. Allen, the co-founder of Microsoft who helped usher in the personal computing revolution and then channeled his enormous fortune into transforming Seattle into a cultural destination, died on Monday in Seattle. He was 65.The cause was complications of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, his family said in a statement.

The disease recurred recently after having been in remission for years. He left Microsoft in the early 1980s, after the cancer first appeared, and, using his enormous wealth, went on to make a powerful impact on Seattle life through his philanthropy and his ownership of the N.F.L. team there, ensuring that it would remain in the city.

Mr. Allen was a force at Microsoft during its first seven years, along with its co-founder, Bill Gates, as the personal computer was moving from a hobbyist curiosity to a mainstream technology, used by both businesses and consumers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/obituaries/paul-allen-dead.html
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...-allen-was-the-idea-man/ar-BBOrDgu?ocid=ientp

7. drezy

drezy New Member

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The predictions I made 5 years ago about blue light and nnEMF will now be tested on humans. If you live in California pay attention to the news now in your local area. Why? I think the first people who will know something is amiss in our environments are ER physicians and ICU nurses and hospitalist doctors who begin to see infections in patients that drugs cannot solve. Infections caused by Vitamin A dysfunction from melanopsin dysfunction will be called drug-resistant cases........it won't be that the drug does not work......it will because the mechanism of action is light-based on all photoreceptors and the antibiotic cannot stop the release of retinol from melanopsin fast enough in the skin due to how 5G interacts with the skin's topology. Just watch and see if I am correct now. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/i-fully-expect-lot-infections-5g-tech-world-soon-why-jack-kruse/

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1.The predictions I made 5 years ago about blue light and nnEMF will now be tested on humans. If you live in California or Washington (West Coast) pay attention to the news now in your local area. Why? I think the first people who will know something is amiss in our environments are ER physicians and ICU nurses and hospitalist doctors who begin to see infections in patients that drugs cannot solve. Infections caused by Vitamin A dysfunction from melanopsin dysfunction will be called drug-resistant cases........it won't be that the drug does not work......it will because the mechanism of action is light-based on all photoreceptors and the antibiotic cannot stop the release of retinol from melanopsin fast enough in the skin due to how 5G interacts with the skin's topology. Just watch and see if I am correct now. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/i-fully-expect-lot-infections-5g-tech-world-soon-why-jack-kruse/

2. On 10/15/2018 today this happens: Predictions coming to fruition. Seahawks’ and Trailblazers’ owner Paul Allen, co-founder if Microsoft, died from complications of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. He was 65. So if you live around his area........you just got a 5G detector without spending 100K on one and it fits with the Patreon blog above. Now, look at what this thread said about the coming on switch on of 5G. Obviously, 1G-4G and his blue light diet did not help him avoid this melanopsin disease. This is another tech giant taken out by his own innovation. How many more times does it need to happen for you to get the message I am not joking about the risks? ohttps://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/the-5g-fingerprint-and-its-treatment.20833/

3.More collateral nnEMF/blue light damage due to melanopsin/retinol dysfunction: Paul Allen lived in Washington before he died of a hypermethylated disease tied to melanopsin dysfunction. He got diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma in 1982. Ironically this cancer was why he quit Microsoft according to his book. This was different cancer than the one he died from on 10/15/2018. In 2009, he got non-Hodgkins lymphoma, a new cancer, and it was treated successfully, at least he thought. 6 weeks ago it recurred out of the blue according to reports. He spent most of his time on the West coast near many 5G installations that have been testing networks in and around Microsoft headquarters for the last 18 months. He announced publically just a few weeks ago his second cancer had returned with a vengeance about 6 weeks ago Guess what else happened in his state in 2014 to kids with immature neurologic systems not fully myelinated or developed in their spinal cord grey matter? Another "plausible" fingerprint of nnEMF collateral damage is a recent outbreak of acute flaccid myelitis (AFM) since 2014 among children in Washington. This is the same state and location where Paul Allen lived.
    It is a polio-like disease, for those who don't know. Many ID docs have been complaining that polio-like diseases seem to be making a comeback.......they usually find out it is linked to other more obscure infectious agents. This is what the CPC patreon series told you to brace for. Infectious disease with sepsis unresponsive to treatments will be a hallmark of retinal damage.
    AFM is linked to enteroviruses and probably activated/promoted by environmental toxins like nnEMF. When Vitamin A levels are high, infectious diseases of all types become more common because the immune system undergoes severe damage. Hypervitaminosis effects of Vitamin A on the immune system are well known and published in medicine but nobody is linking the stimulus to the effect in environments known to cause hypermethylation and destruction of B12. Infectious diseases will spike in places where nnEMF is toxic. When this occurs the retinol will cause collateral B12 damage by lowering it. In children, this will lead to developmental delay in neurons, mental illness, weird brainstem tumors, anemia and many gut complaints that mimic a leaky brush border. B12 is needed in these kids for the growth of their grey matter in the brain and spinal cord. DNA methylation is an epigenetic mechanism that has been implicated in the pathogenesis of chronic inflammatory diseases as well as malignancies, by regulating the differentiation, apoptosis, proliferation, and activation of different cell types. This is achieved through alteration of gene expression and regulation of cellular phenotype. We know that phenotype links to mtDNA damage from Doug Wallace's work.........Now we have the data to link melanopsin dysfunction to free retinol which is a direct cell toxin for neurons. Do I believe this is the key to understanding the etiology in many motor neuron diseases like ALS and CTE too? Yep. Be prepared people. A tsunami is coming and no seems to see this asteroid headed for mankind. At least the dinosaurs saw their asteroid coming at them in the sky. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/66/wr/mm6631a2.htm

mmarston, Scompy and Optimalbound like this.
  10. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

11. Scompy likes this.
  12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Are you more awake than a Cyclops, or do you just wanna sleep on it?

"By some accounts, the mythic cyclopes gave up one eye (or perhaps both their stereoscopic eyes) in order to gain the gift of prophesy. This is especially interesting since Western depictions of the cyclops often feature the fleshed-over sockets of atrophied peepers beneath a centralized forehead organ, the very spot where Eastern traditions place the "third eye" of supernatural sight.

We often equate that invisible third eye with the pineal gland, a pine cone shaped organ buried in the skull that grows no longer than a .8 centimeters. It produces several important hormones, including melatonin in response to environmental lighting.

In lower vertebrates such as fish and lizards, the optically-engaged pineal gland actually stems into a parietal eye. Parietal eyes typically appear as a grey oval on the foreheads of certain burrowing lizards (among other creatures). While the animal doesn't quite see out of this structure, the parietal eye is photosensitive and influences circadian rhythm."

https://www.stufftoblowyourmind.com/blogs/monster-of-the-week-the-cyclops.htm

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  13. JVB

JVB New Member

Joyfun likes this.
  14. mmarston

mmarston New Member

Thanks for the insightful article! My homocysteine level tends to be elevated (due to 2 copies of MTHFR). During my 30s, my husband and I dealt with infertility and several failed IVFs. Eventually we did conceive two children naturally when I was 39 & 42, but it was after I improved my nutrition and added methylated vitamin B's and vitamin D. Also, starting in my 30s, I have been experiencing on & off ocular migraines, generally first thing in the morning when I go outside into bright light and then back inside where it is darker. I have suspected it was due to my MTHFR gene mutation and low B12 (therefore higher homocysteine) and now I think I understand why! Perhaps the higher homocysteine is affecting the blood vessels in my eyes. Thank you for sharing!

Linz likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@mmarston

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-4#post-199957

[​IMG]

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O5AHC4S/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

[​IMG]

16. drezy

drezy New Member

17. mmarston

mmarston New Member

Thanks @JanSz. I found out about the MTHFR snp when I was undergoing fertility treatments. Now my GP checks my homocysteine level on a routine basis. It's been around 10, but recently went up to 12 when I started eating vegan earlier this year (that'a a whole other experiment to try to break down a uterine fibroid, which actually does seem to be working). For Vit B's plus a sublingual for Vit B12, I've been taking 1000 of Pure Encapsulations. Looks like I need to increase it to 5000. Thanks!

18. shiran

shiran Curious

19. drezy

drezy New Member

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Get
    Spectracell Micronutrient Analysis ($390)
    It will tell you FUNCTIONAL levels of many
    including B6 & B12
    personally pick a brand and stay with it (easier to manipulate to arrive at required dose)

https://www.spectracell.com/order/

upload_2018-10-24_7-20-26.png

21. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Paleodocteur and drezy like this.