1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. EStein

EStein New Member

Saw this in a hospital - what's that next to the Oncology Dept?
    o_O

34416431_10156325581378490_926571784600289280_n.jpg

Alex97232 and Scompy like this.
  2. Scompy

Scompy Gold

McDonald's trumps Neurology...? Yep, that's a thing.

EStein likes this.
  3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

4. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Addicted to the blue light drug........and the QT#3 blog tells you PRECISELY why she developed the bed wetting too.....If you or your kid is a bed wetter or was a bed wetter you can bet at one time in your life you were or are blue light toxic. It is not a guess. It is a fact tied to the wiring of the brainstem. Most people have no idea this is true.........but a mitochondriac neurosurgeon just explained it to all his members clearly.....When you know better you do better. http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...to-stop-playing-fortnite-wetting-herself.html

Quantum1 likes this.
  8. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

Researchers ‘See Through Walls’ Using WiFi

Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) are using WiFi and artificial intelligence (AI) to “see through walls.”

A team from the university’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, led by Professor Dina Katabi, has found a way to sense a person’s location, even while in another room, by utilizing wireless signals in their environment.

According to MIT News, the project, known as “RF-Pose,” relies on AI “to teach wireless devices to sense people’s postures and movement.”

“The researchers use a neural network to analyze radio signals that bounce off people’s bodies, and can then create a dynamic stick figure that walks, stops, sits, and moves its limbs as the person performs those actions,” MIT News writes.

Aside from sensing the movement of people, RF-Pose has also shown the ability to identify individuals “83 percent of the time out of a line-up of 100.”

Future updates to RF-Pose will include making the current 2-D stick figures 3-D as well.

Leland Stillman likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

New blog this AM: This one is directly linked to my talk in Vermont last week. This blog has a ton of new information every black swan mitochondriac will want. Autophagy is an important cellular process that enables the delivery of cytoplasmic contents and organelles to the vacuole or lysosome for recycling or degradation. An outstanding question in science concerns how autophagy is regulated in relation to the metabolic state of a cell. Autophagy is commonly thought to be regulated by the nutrient-sensitive Target of Rapamycin Complex 1 (TORC1). It turns out this is not true. Methionine does it. When nutrients are deficient, TORC1 activity is inhibited. This enables a dephosphorylated Atg13p to interact with Atg1p to form an active autophagy initiation complex (Kamada et al., 2010; Nakatogawa et al., 2009). However, the precise mechanisms by which nutrients and amino acids direct TORC1 kinase activity towards autophagy and other growth regulators remain poorly understood. This blog lays the PIPE how biophysical levers control this process. Quantum Thermodynamics #13 is now live. https://www.patreon.com/posts/qt-13-methionine-18646666New

Brent Patrick and Quantum1 like this.
  10. Michalis

Michalis New Member

11. John Saf

John Saf New Member

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkJygUkhz3X/
    Removing my Instagram today this popped up at the top. To me this looks som crazy wrong. I dont anything about this injection. my kids love nature, i would feel terible putting them inn a emf hellhole indoors injection me with something.
    This biohacker is 44years! To me it looks like he is 20years older!? Guess he is doing things wrong? Maybe He should become a blackswan mitochondriac before IT is to late

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018 at 3:30 PM
    karenr and drezy like this.
  12. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

Buddy of mine sent this link to me today - in most large cities AT&T will be installing devices on poles that monitor your every move - a photo is taken every second. Massive amounts of radiation are blasting out from the device. AT&T said photos are deleted and your information is safe. And, AT&T stated their is no health concerns. All in the name of the internet of things.

http://kcby.com/news/local/new-traf...help-engineers-producer-better-street-designs

13. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

He runs a company that sells supplements, don't think he will give that up.

14. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

WalterNL -- I just noticed your 5Rx links in a footer! (Poor vision; I miss a lot!) Somehow I missed Vagus Rx, too. THANKS. Great idea to link in the instructive basics.

15. Billybats

Billybats New Member

OptimalSkr likes this.
  16. Billybats

Billybats New Member

video game addiction therapy in the news.

My boyfriend looked at me with big eyes when he saw this in the news yesterday, except his look was (Jack Kruse said) no words. They think it was only the type (that it was designed to make them addicted) of game that made them addicted and, they don't realize it's the blue light and no sun.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/classifies-video-game-addiction-mental-165700108.html

17. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

You’re welcome! I had a feeling that many missed that one.

drezy likes this.
  18. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

19. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

...my overactive imagination juggles notions like; dirty electricity, jump conduction, static charge spark... would be good if real world hot shot engineers would explain this as maybe was discussed about a year ago in the 'nnEMF Advice' thread. (sorry, I dunno how to cut 'n paste properly in Forum format!)