1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Allin

Allin New Member

Do you actually have a sign that says, "Flush twice, it is a long way to my peach tree."

drezy likes this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

Ahhh yes. Another reason that the only produce I eat sprouts out of the ground 80 feet from where I sleep.

Still if my redox is high, and to be frank, I think your Chicken Little/Henny Penny sky is falling philosophy could use some opening up with some more understanding around here. The world may actually be brighter than you think, shocking!

JanSz and Mayuri like this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

I love it.

I've got to say, I thought I put that tree in the right spot. I've dug down and checked. The tree just appreciates the warmth and extra moisture as far as I can tell.

So, yeah flush away!

Mayuri likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Is that the tasty looking peach that I looked at yesterday?
    If you do not want to eat it, send it to me.

drezy likes this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

I would but it turns out to have 30N latitude quantization.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Yes, details count.

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Speaking of manure.
    When fresh, liquid or solid, it burns, kills vegetation.
    When properly aged it becomes excellent fertilizer.
    Since your peach tree likes it, you are rewarded with nice peaches.

8. Allin

Allin New Member

Do you think the FDA knows what's coming with 5G? Looks like drugs are being developed and given fast track to treat mitochondria in different parts of the body. One of the biggest humps in the medical field has been status quo. The tail just might be wagging the dog in a decade.

The post FDA Grants NeuroVive’s KL1333 Orphan Drug Status for Treatment of Mitochondrial Diseases appeared first on Mitochondrial Disease News.

KL1333 is a potent regulator of the cellular levels of NAD+, a key molecule in the cell’s energy metabolism. In preclinical studies, KL1333 was able to increase mitochondrial energy levels, reduce the formation and accumulation of toxic compounds (e.g., lactate and free radicals), and induce the formation of new mitochondria.

KL1333’s mode of action is similar to that of NVP015, which fights energy crisis in genetic mitochondrial disorders with respiratory complex I dysfunction, and to NVP025, designed to protect the mitochondria in skeletal muscle cells from defective calcium handling and resulting muscle wasting.

https://mitochondrialdiseasenews.co...ail&utm_term=0_fdcf314ce5-e50d32b917-72467565

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  9. EStein

EStein New Member

Scompy likes this.
  10. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Nice thought. Would be interesting to have that type of info on the label of foods. With a quantum yield rating that is different for each location.

drezy likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That kind of label may be counterproductive at least about CO & Red Palm oil.
    @Jack Kruse is hinting about coconut oil 365 days/year all latitudes in our new world.

WalterNL and drezy like this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

When I first "enlisted" here there was mention of using a gdv camera for detecting qualities of produce.

WalterNL likes this.
  13. EStein

EStein New Member

Quantum1 likes this.
  14. Scompy

Scompy Gold

drezy likes this.
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

Scompy likes this.
  16. EStein

EStein New Member

AM SUN - Soaking it all in :D

32644957_2071254769813311_3358167429036376064_n.png

Phosphene likes this.
  17. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

18. Now our elite athletes here in Australia have caught on to the benefits of eating Oysters ,now all they have to do is Join Jack Kruse's forum and find out the WHY.

"Penrith Panthers halfback Nathan Cleary revealed a secret diet has helped him return from a knee injury in time to take on his father's Wests Tigers and give himself a chance at a State of Origin debut next month"

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/05/14...utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=NetworkContent

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    caroline, Pogo and WalterNL like this.
  19. Billybats

Billybats New Member

My cat use to sleep like that all the time.

Quantum1 and EStein like this.
  20. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Now watch the price of oysters go up..