1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. EStein

EStein New Member

The LA shooter at Youtube was a strict Vegan who was into Crossfit. Living in LA with 5G and God knows how much nnEMF. Wonder why people loose their marbles in large cities? Never hear about a mass shooting in say North Dakota in the middle of no where.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/04/technology/nasim-aghdam-youtube-shooter.html

2. drezy

drezy Gold

That may relate to Becker's Body Electric and what he noticed about sleep/consciousness.

I'm speculating here but I'm guessing it's no fun to be shot back at and the discriminating mass shooter knows this.

I checked and all 6 people who live in North Dakota are armed.

Sheddie and Alex97232 like this.
  3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Wouldn't it be all that you listed. All of the above. Even though she lived in a sunny place she wasn't out in the sun. She was very fair looking.

4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Sheddie likes this.
  5. b.pezzia

b.pezzia Bruno Pezzia

6. shiran

shiran Curious

7. EStein

EStein New Member

8. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

If WeThePeople could not/would not/did not affect the Smartmeter roll out just a few years ago, what effect are we having on 5G? This kind of YouTube clip is about as close to mainstream news as I ever get but it tells me nothing will put a hold on implementation and final 5G connectivity.

Like with Big Pharma, the companies and corporations behind 5G have set aside ample funds to manage lawsuits, lawsuits which take so long thanks to court and lawyer control that the initial victims will be long dead and gone... Even if WeThePeople were so like-minded as to resist our genocide by mass boycott on purchase and use of devices and services it is probably too late -- their bottom line is well padded with the $21 trillion (or more) that has disappeared from public coffers...

Mystic Rose60 and karenr like this.
  9. karenr

karenr Silver

That was quite a chilling statement by the FCC chairman starting at 11:08!

Phosphene and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  10. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Tom Wheeler is the chosen puppet of Evil to announce murder & genocide with loud and clear malice aforethought and bald lies.

This time in history, there will not be the population afterward to bring to justice those who have been, and are, the perpetrators of these absolute crimes against humanity. Many times in the past 45 years, questioning the selected/elected 'authorities' I allowed a wait and see perspective if it would bring us to mass harm; but this time, this it IT. Wait and see... will be too late. Once 5G is complete any resistance or dissent will be identified and extinguished. No RFID implant or tattoo barcode is required. Spokesman Wheeler said it -- stay out of the way of technology; a dead-serious warning if I ever heard one.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    Phosphene and karenr like this.
  11. karenr

karenr Silver

And I noticed the way that public meeting was conducted..Alinsky? Delphi method? To create the illusion that opinions are being heard, when the outcome is already decided.

Phosphene and Sheddie like this.
  12. EStein

EStein New Member

Phosphene and Sheddie like this.
  13. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

It is about asking good questions . . .

Phosphene likes this.
  14. Scompy

Scompy Gold

This video shows us how we are being visually tricked by "Oz Behind the Curtain" and why we need blue-blockers and mitigation strategies against artificial lighting.

Seizure Warning! I only watched a few sections of this video with my blue-blockers, shrunk down my web-browser to a very small view and listened (audio) to most of the video rather than viewing it. But it's a great resource to show what goes on in front of you!

Phosphene likes this.
  15. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Phosphene and JanSz like this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Allin and Phosphene like this.
  17. EStein

EStein New Member

18. mmarston

mmarston New Member

Perhaps....you could educate him.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  19. mmarston

mmarston New Member

Dr. Zach Bush: The Factors leading to Electrosensitivity and the Importance of Repairing the Extracellular Matrix

20. mmarston

mmarston New Member

Perhaps....you could educate Dr. Zach and his team.