1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Don't forget to catch the same 'fraud label' for drugs. Suspect incorrect use of statistical methods in medicine and drug studies, too. Suspect lots of published data treatments (fill-in-the-blanks mass-produced 'drug research') are 'fudgy.' Wrong tests of significance, 'creative' research 'designs', etc. Might amount to heaps of silly research, really. Better to cross-review the pharmaceutical marketing research literature to learn something worth knowing. Infinite digital storage space for those needing to do real literature searches now and in the future, if there is a future for grad-level students. (Garbage in-garbage out.) Probably more fruitful to go back to pre-1965 as an arbitrary date. Exactly when; ...to be determined.

Where's the bank of research on, say, vaccines? Not even so much as 'bunk research' to fudge efficacy claims. Shots for infants, elderly, sickly? Such population groups are specifically, heavily mentioned in propaganda campaigns. One kind of logic makes the medically-baseless, socio-political phenomena of a number of Health advisory programs look like genocide, act like genocide; excellent chance ARE genocide-in-progress.

Consult the Elephant in the Room, soon? Might be too late after too many more genocidal programs really roll out. Rumor has it the multiplicity of genocide programs cease at a global population of 500 million, give or take. See the Georgia Guidestones; even better, read what's chiseled in the granite stone.

When the 'un-vaccinated' are ordered to sew a special symbol on their clothing, to be worn at all times when in public, we'll know we're in deep doo-doo for sure.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    karenr likes this.
  2. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

3. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

4. drezy

drezy Gold

5. drezy

drezy Gold

Brent Patrick likes this.
  6. Yes I seen that .. I remember reading in light in shaping life even though we are made up of biological matter its magnetism that holds us together ...I wonder Dan if magnetism is like a set of traffic lights that controls flow and growth.. somehow lack there of in space made his telomeres lengthen. ..just a thought.

drezy likes this.

7. "When Scott Kelly returned to Earth after a 340-day voyage aboard the International Space Station (ISS) two years ago, he was 2 inches taller than he’d been when he left. His body mass had decreased, his gut bacteria were completely different, and — according to preliminary findings from NASA researchers — his genetic code had changed significantly because his methylation pattern changed. Interestingly, Scott Kelly has since shrunk back down to his initial prespaceflight height. but it took close to 6 months to occur." CPC #20: GEOMAGNETIC STORMS MIMIC A 5G WORLD

http://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-04493-z

https://www.nature.com/news/astronaut-twin-study-hints-at-stress-of-space-travel-1.21380

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    seanb4 likes this.
  8. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

9. shiran

shiran Curious

Phosphene and Da-mo like this.
  10. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

11. Scompy

Scompy Gold

12. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

13. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

14. drezy

drezy Gold

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    Earth Monkey and WalterNL like this.
  15. mmarston

mmarston New Member

If Dr. Zach Bush & Dr. Jack Kruse collaborated, I have no doubt there would be a tsunami of a health revolution!!

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is a key here.......I hope you all see it. Einstein would like it.

drezy likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Doubtful. He has way too much wrong in my view.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Earth Monkey likes this.