1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Things I saw in the news today

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Lahelada, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Yes, but old does not count these days
    . It has to be new. If you associate it with old you get the adage "Well, THEN we had nothing else." It was Paul Ehrlich around 1890 who recognised its antimalarial properties.

Mystic Rose60 and seanb4 like this.
  2. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Interesting! My little 93 year young Jewish mother in law came down with malaria diring the war and was so sick, couldn't walk and her brother had to wheel her around in a wheel barrel and when he left her alone for about 30 minutes to look for help, a solider came along and raped her and she became pregnant.

She is now living in a little country retirement home by us and she is on no prescribed drugs! She does however, get two drops of MB per day in her water that we keep her supplied with. Also, no flu vaccines for her, ever! There are 13 other residents in her building and she is the only one who has not come down with the flu virus. When we went to visit her yesterday, she was in her room and had her classical jazz music on and was dancing. She still loves to move to her tunes too.:love:

seanb4 and drezy like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

She will live longer if you let her naked into your backyard.

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am thinking of building a platform over part of the roof on my house.
    That would give me not only better privacy but also I could see sun closer to the sun rise.
    Now I am missing first hour.

5. drezy

drezy Gold

The higher you go the more nnemf you'll be subjected to, right?

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

choices, choices

//

7. drezy

drezy Gold

Just saying I thought about doing this.
    A friend actually made a section of his roof "convertible", bolstered the framing, slapped in a spiral staircase, and put a hot tub up there. It sure is one way to maximize the usability of the attic.

I got up on my roof with my meter and personally didn't like the increase in noise relative to ground level.

8. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I did some more searching, and the first documented case of MB being used to treat malaria was in 1891.

Mystic Rose60 and drezy like this.
  9. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

10. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

more tongue in cheek - not stating fact

11. Mystic Rose60

12. drezy

drezy Gold

Sheddie likes this.
  13. bacon lover

bacon lover New Member

video about Olympic weightlifting at 12:58 the Russian champions dad talks about his jumping in ice pool every morning since he was 11 y.o.

14. Stardust

Stardust Silver

15. For the price of a Deuterium loaded coffee each month these researchers would of learned the real reason as to WHY Cancer has exploded ..and not for the reasons and disinformation presented here.

deuterium5.jpg

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A TASTE OF WHAT'S TO COME: 5G AT THE PYEONGCHANG OLYMPICS.

The first to experience the future of wireless technology, well before most humans, will be South Korea’s wild boars. That’s because 5G....The technology will be used to ward off the porcine pests who roam the mountainous region around the Games with fast-acting systems that shoot rays, spew gases and emit tiger roars."

“'In the previous Olympics, it took a long time for people to send photos and videos to share with their friends, but now everything is going quickly and smoothly,' Sung Baik-you, spokesman for the Pyeongchang Olympics committee, said Tuesday while also confirming that a cyberattack had paralyzed internet networks on the Games’ opening day last Friday."

As part of the Pyeongchang rollout, tiny 5G-linked cameras attached to bobsleds will stream live video from the point of view of the pilots. The 360-degree videos of figure-skating events will allow viewers to stop the action to view twists and turns from every angle. Self-driving shuttle buses have interior video screens showing live coverage of events in 5G instead of windows, and use 5G to navigate the roads.

"After the Games are over, [and the 5g experiment is over] the technology will go offline as developers analyze the data and work out kinks."

http://fortune.com/…/02/13/winter-olympics-2018-5g-networks/

17. drezy

drezy Gold

LOL
    “Wild boars are unbelievably smart animals and you need smarter gear to scare them away,”

18. shiran

shiran Curious

19. Mystic Rose60