1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Theory: caffeine and/or nicotine offer(s) some sort of protection from non-native EMF

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Hansen Kenimer, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Hansen Kenimer

Hansen Kenimer New Member

On days that I work in downtown St. Louis (just think of all the non-native EMF!) I cannot get enough caffeine. On days I'm at home out in the suburbs, I enjoy a cup and I'm very content with just that. From my own research, I find that caffeine inhibits IP3-induced calcium release from intracellular storage sites. I know that nicotine also affects IP3, I believe causing calcium influx. Funny that ever since I started working downtown in January of this year, I have become a fairly heavy coffee-drinker on workdays only, and have recently begun vaping. Let me also say that I eat seafood (especially sardines and anchovies and shrimp) on a nearly daily basis, so I know my DHA levels are probably pretty good. I eat following the Epi-Paleo Rx. My body is generally spot-on in telling me what I need to eat via healthy cravings, so I know that something's up when I've started drinking tons of coffee and taken up vaping.

I'm a newbie to this site and am learning by leaps and bounds. I don't know if this topic has been specifically discussed or not on this forum, so forgive me if it has...I did a forum search, but didn't find anything specifically addressing this.

Clayton, Jude and cantweight like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Welcome Hansen! Please put up a pic - Dr. K.'s new forum rule.

Please start a journal in the journal section .... Dr. Kruse needs some context.

Please tell us more about yourself..... There is so much great info here and it will be interesting to hear how you are going with the protocols.

How are you doing with non native EMF? fake blue lite? at home? do you have a smart meter?

these are critical things! sounds like you work in EMF hell!

are you grounding? drinking good water?

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

4. Clayton

Clayton New Member

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes I wrote in detail about it:

How does calcium efflux lead to disease? Chronic loss of infrared EMF from mitochondria has direct effects is to increase the hydroxyl free radical production in mitochondria by releasing calcium: The hydroxyl radical can damage virtually all types of macromolecules by energizing their molecular structures using the quanta of energy to alter its structure and function. This is true of proteins, carbohydrates, nucleic acids (mutations), lipids (lipid peroxidation), and amino acids coded for by DNA and RNA. The hydroxyl radical has a very short in vivo half-life of approximately 9-10 seconds, along with a high reactivity. This makes it a very dangerous compound to any living organism’s mitochondrial membranes or cell membranes. It causes you to lose electrons in massive numbers everywhere very quickly. The loss of electrons is tied to the loss of light in Popp's studies. This loss in MS patients happens in ECT and in the skin.

Unlike superoxide, which can be detoxified by superoxide dismutase, the hydroxyl radical cannot be eliminated by an enzymatic reaction.
    Mechanisms for scavenging peroxyl radicals for the protection of cellular structures include endogenous antioxidants such as melatonin and glutathione. This is why cysteine is used up quickly and it is also why melatonin cycles are way off in people’s brains. It is the best single test to assess the effect of non native EMF in the brain. When you marry it with DHEA, Vitamin D, and IL-6, you get a complete idea why your zip code is far more dangerous then your genetic code. Oxidation of any organic compound by Fenton’s reagent is rapid and exothermic, resulting in the oxidation of contaminants to primarily carbon dioxide and water. This is why IL-6 rises in CSF and why melatonin is destroyed in the brain of those with MS. The exothermic reaction in CSF raises the amount of protons to electrons in CSF, limiting neo-cortical electron flow. This is why they get cognitive losses. What happens in a mitochondria when there is too few electrons and too many protons? Cytochrome c is a small heme protein found loosely associated with the inner membrane of the mitochondria. Cytochrome c is a highly water soluble protein, unlike other cytochromes. Cytochrome c carries one electron. It is capable of undergoing oxidation and reduction, but does not bind oxygen. It transfers electrons between Complexes III (Coenzyme Q – Cyt C reductase) and IV (Cyt C oxidase). Cytochrome c is also involved in initiation of apoptosis.

So when electrons are lost to the environment, apoptosis runs rampant. This is how tissues are destroyed. Cytochrome c is suspected to be the functional complex in low-level laser therapy. This is why low level laser therapy is helpful to those with disease. In LLLT, red light and some near infra-red wavelengths penetrate tissue in order to increase cellular regeneration. Red light provides photons to help restore tissues by rescuing Cytochrome c. Optogenetics one day may heal brain damage by controlling the brain with light.

NASA engineers found that external LED light heals
    • NASA found that, in space, wounds are slow to heal, bone atrophied and minor injuries did not heal until landing on Earth.
    • Light-emitting diodes (LEDs), developed for NASA Space Shuttle plant growth experiments, are being used in the treatment of wounds.http://sbir.nasa.gov/SBIR/successes/ss/8-035text.html

Doctors at the Medical College of Wisconsin have examined how LEDs can help heal oral mucositis (severe oral sores caused by chemotherapy and radiation),
    • diabetic skin ulcers • serious burns • LED usage has been approved by the Naval Special Warfare Command.

HBOT creates high pressures and high O2 tension to increases EZ water.

Cytochrome c binds to cardiolipin in the inner mitochondrial membrane, thus anchoring (tensegrity) its presence and keeping it from releasing out of the mitochondria and initiating apoptosis. The initial attraction between cardiolipin and cytochrome c is electrostatic due to the extreme positive charge on cytochrome c. The electromagnetic force is what controls charged particles. When electrons are lost, your ability to sense this force disappears.

The final interaction is hydrophobic, where a hydrophobic tail from cardiolipin inserts itself into the hydrophobic portion of cytochrome c. When water and electrons are missing in the equation, cardiolipin is protonated. This occurs in many diseases linked to EMF. The sustained elevation in calcium levels precedes cyt c release from the mitochondria. In Energy and Epigenetics 4, I showed you how non native EMF effluxes calcium in neurons. The release of small amounts of cyt c leads to an interaction with the IP3 receptor on the endoplasmic reticulum (ER), causing ER calcium release. All of this is tied to the electromagnetic force. The overall increase in calcium triggers a massive release of cyt c, which then acts in the positive feedback loop to maintain ER calcium release through the IP3Rs. This explains how the ER calcium release can reach cytotoxic levels. This release of cytochrome c, in turn, activates caspase 9, a cysteine protease. Besides cytochrome c, extramitochondrial localization has also been observed for large numbers of other proteins, including those encoded by mitochondrial DNA………interesting huh? This raises the possibility about the existence of “yet unidentified” specific mechanisms for protein translocation from mitochondria to other cellular destinations because of a quantized mechanism. The OSF 3, 4, and 5 blogs showed you that "unidentified mechanism". Once you alter protein charges by the addition and subtraction of electrons, the electromagnetic force can direct proteins to where they need to be by elastic deformation and compliant design. Free radicals accumulate in mitochondria and in cells during aging and disease, but do not necessarily cause it.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Shijin13 likes this.
  7. Hansen Kenimer

Thank you, Dr. Kruse, for your response. I have read that blog post several times (all of them, actually!) As a cancer survivor, I cannot thank you enough for all you do to educate and inspire those that seek after knowledge and optimal health.

caroline likes this.
  8. Michele Wilson

Michele Wilson Michele Wilson

Hansen, this is so interesting that you have this theory. I drink way more coffee at work (hospital ER) and chew way more nicotine gum there, than when I am not working. Also, hanging around the house I use more gum than when I am outdoors. I guess I attributed it to stress (or boredom at home) but it is interesting to consider it may be an unconscious attempt to combat nn EMF, which is a different stress altogether...I have a lot to learn. I have been reading Jack's blogs for a few years but don't always understand them well. I intend to visit more frequently the forums, as my previous EMF education was coming from a FB group that Jack said he will not be discussing EMF's on anymore.

Hansen Kenimer likes this.
  9. Hansen Kenimer

Recently I have found that adding mexican yam (standardized for 10% diosgenin) virtually eliminates the intense sugar craving I used to get at exactly 3 pm on days I work downtown. I never have this at home....and I get buzzed off one cup of coffee at home on the weekend.

10. Hansen Kenimer

Shijin13 likes this.
  11. Hansen Kenimer

I'm also shrinking since starting the mexican yam. Scale holding steady, but clothes definitely fitting looser, especially in the waist.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They both increase the current of electrons on ECT so they increase the magnetism of you mitochondria.

13. Hansen Kenimer

Same for the diosgenin, you think? I'm fascinated that my desire to vape completely disappeared the day I started the mexican yam. Might be a rather effective supplement for those trying to quit smoking.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They do if you have DHA in your cell membranes. This is the point of Tensegrity 5

Hansen Kenimer likes this.
  15. Hansen Kenimer

So people with MAGNETIC, charismatic personalities are likely DHA-loaded? Or is personality a bit more complex than that? I know from my own experience that when I was unhealthy I had a lot of social anxiety and insecurity, but now the healthier, more DHA-loaded I get, the more of a social butterfly I become (in finally a genuine way, loving people and relationships) and have become very secure in who I am, most recently especially with regard to my body and sexuality. All emotional baggage has been resolved and let go.

Is it really that simple? My intuition says yes.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

17. Josh

Josh Gold

http://www.ijbs.com/v07p0837.htm

http://www.itmonline.org/arts/dioscorea.htm

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2091/15/19

18. Hansen Kenimer

19. Hansen Kenimer

Nevermind, Josh. Diosgenin = healthier collagen = tensegrity . No wonder I never forget to take it morning and night!

20. Josh

Josh Gold

N=1 depending on your COE's and hormone situation....