1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The ultimate EMF book that is a must read.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 1, 2013.

1. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Had a very interesting observation today. While waiting at a red light, my heart started racing. I looked up and saw a large number of power lines crossing the road just in front of my vehicle. After the light turned green and I drove forward the sensation diminished, and a few minutes later my heart rate was back to normal.

Based on EMF, this makes perfect sense, but today was the first time I noted it .... my eyes are opened for future occurences.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A magnetic field is like an Xray.......it goes through everything.........

3. Inger

Inger Silver

When I get my own land and house I will plant conifers around my house and let them grow high to fully cover it from insight and EMF.. wow. Then I can tan naked as much as my heart desire :) I am working for that dream to realize :) in the meanwhile I use the nature that is all for free, what a treasure :love: My favorite lake close to here has no houses around it at all, and is surrounded by a conifer forest! And rocks. I alwasy feel like in heaven when I am there... now I know one more reason why :)

4. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Just to feed your dream...

[​IMG]

5. Inger

Inger Silver

OMG Peter how do you know exactly my dreams...? LOL That place looks like in heaven! No electricity.. just the vibrations of the nature all around. Wow

We need to kidnap our dear Audrey and put her in such a place to heal for sure! To make her fully satiated the harder part of the mission will be to find her a cave man with a heart of gold to warm her when it gets too chilly :love:

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

if you accept this mission.........

I always wanted to build my own log cabin .......I had all kinds of books about it.....or a straw bale house :)

FYI - I live in a very old neighbourhood with lots and lots of trees .....

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. kjgraffin@yahoo.com

kjgraffin@yahoo.com New Member

Would small conifers in the house have the same effect? My mom planted some pencil trees in pots out back. I wonder if bringing them in would be more beneficial? A house full of Christmas trees!

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

What a beautiful visual!

10. Inger

Inger Silver

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Ok, I read the book. Did I miss the explanation for the lab rats only getting one eye with glaucoma? I don't think he only exposed that one eye to EMFs. And they all had the same eye affected. Maybe I should find that part again and reread it. That's the biggest problem with paper books, for me. Often there is no indexing system.

12. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

I was wondering the same thing. I had an idea to get a few potted bonsai conifers around the home, especially closest to the next door neighbor's smart meter : /

13. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Interesting thing I've seen an increase in conifer seedlings popping up around our property. I told DH I'm transplanting them to better locations :)

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

My DH has a soft spot for cedars, so he moved some around in late Spring. I thought that was a bad time to move them, because of our hot Summers, but they managed to hang on and they are doing well now. I have a better idea now where I want him to plant the next ones... between us and the tower. Sure, there are lots of tall pines helping us out, but they are on someone else's property, and who knows, they might decide to sell the timber some day.

15. Dan234561234

Dan234561234 New Member

yet birds sit on power lines.

16. Dan234561234

Dan234561234 New Member

Did you test the animals for parasites, viruses, etc? If not, you are pissing into the wind.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why can they do it? Birds have one of the higher capacity of mitochondria to power flight. is that answer.

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

My pine tree was casualty of Sandy hurricane.

In the spring I will be planting 3 trees.
    The plan is/was for holly trees.
    But I suppose conifers are in order.
    If I could only find those that grow up but are not very wide.
    Any suggestions (with links to pictures and close description).

19. Josh

Josh Gold

Just read it for Christmas. Made me cry and laugh. Another story of our age. A must read in case anyone hopes that industry and mainstream science will save us...

And, I appreciate his rigor and method. It helps me understand what is worth talking about and emphasizing with skeptics and the uninitiated.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^^^bingo