1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The ultimate EMF book that is a must read.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you have any doubt that I am right or wrong about EMF's and their massive filed effects on cells before the year is out you must read this book: Going Somewhere by Andrew Marino Ph.D, J. D. Outstanding. I have read it now 5 times cover to cover since 2010. Every time I read it my jaw hits the floor.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just ordered it ....can't wait. I have so much to read I don't think I will come up for air before Christmas ..... and by then you will have given us a ton more. It is a good thing that I don't have a social life......

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

I have to get that book - coming from a Midwest farm where EMF destroyed the production of our milk cows in the 1980's which was theoretically tied to "electrical current" problems, and resulted in the loss of the family farm from bankruptcy. Although independent experts said all signs pointed to EMF problems, the "experts" at the utility company, state and judicial system did not agree...

Erik likes this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

Justfourme, what exactly happened? Could you tell us more about it? Was there power grids close to the farm?
    I am so sorry. It must have been such a painful experience.
    I do am thinking if our daddy sheep (sorry IDK what is the name in english :confused:) got sick because of the smart meters that was installed last Christmas in this whole neighborhood. He just got fatter and fatter and had hard time breathing and then after being sick one week he was dead laying on he pasture one morning. And he got only pasture feed, and in the winter hay. How could he get so fat on that?
    IDK how to protect the other sheep now. But only he got sick. Maybe he was just more sensible to EMF. He was such a sweet guy. Very sad.

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

None of the birds around here want to make nests in our birdhouses. They used to be filled with noisy, bickering sparrows. I still see some flying around, looking for food, though.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You will love this book then.

8. Hemming

Hemming New Member

Can you please elaborate on what happened. We're the cows not producing as much or was the quality too poor etc.?

9. nicld

nicld Gold

Just bought it for my kindle. Looks like I got something to read during CT :)

10. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

The livestock started getting sick, had miscarriages, and their milk supply decreased to almost nothing. The cows went from being healthy looking to gaunt looking. Which when most of your income is from the milk cows, basically shuts down your business. I don't recall exactly how my brother tied the problems to electricity, but they were basically the last house at the end of that electric line. Experts from the college came out to run tests which showed higher than normal levels of electricity in the milking barn. The electric utility company came out and said according to their tests, the levels were within the "acceptable range". At that time I asked if this electricity problem is causing all of these health issues with the livestock, what is it doing to you? They moved within a couple years.

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am reading this book and I can't put it down! I almost blew off a lunch date with a friend in Sydney because I can't put it down ......as it is I stop to read a few pages here and there.....I am loving it so much.......

12. Inger

Inger Silver

Thanks, justforme. I always think like that too... if it is that bad for animals, what does it do to us? :(

I ordered the book too... cannot wait to read it.

13. Hemming

Hemming New Member

Thanks for sharing. I have to look more into if this is happening in Denmark too where we also have electric grids running through fields. I've also been thinking of breeding cattle and this would obviously be a huge issue.

Btw, sorry for repeating your question Inger. I was just so caught up with the story that I wrote it instantly without reading your post.

14. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

So, anyone have additional comments when learning that a relative that was living in the house when all of the EMF and electrical concerns were happening 15 to 20 years ago has been diagnosed with MMMT and carcinosarcoma of the uterus, stage 2 (no lymph involvement)?

15. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Just got this book over the weekend and haven't been able to put it down. Fascinating, yet so frustrating at the same time! I will be passing this on to anyone I can get to read it! We all need to wake up and realize we can't let others speak for us, we can't rely on the beliefs of others, we need to do our own research, our own soul searching and find answers for ourselves.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^^truth bomb. Gretchen and I just talked about this today......people cant fathom it may not be food......and it shocks them. They have to read these books to see just how much has been hidden

17. Nick

Nick Gold

This book is a terrific read and an eye opener. So far I am half way through and I am stunned at how the legal system screwed over research into EMF and how the science community prostituted their principals to obtain grants. Thank god there were good scientist left that had a strong moral compass's to navigate this environment. The science was challenging enough but what these guys went through was ridiculous. Anyone who reads this book will be left in no doubt about what Jack has been saying relating to EMF research.

18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Sounds like it might be a good book to convince one of my relatives.

19. nicld

nicld Gold

So far the book is very interesting and OMG what a smart smart man. Lawyer and physicists, smarty pants

20. suzgaray

suzgaray New Member

I just got it on Kindle too will be reading it tonight :).