1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE TIPPING POINT IS CLOSE FOR BLACK SWANS

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Most think a physician's first instinct is to protect you because of what we are taught to believe. It comes from the “do no harm” narrative. A Black Swan physician knows better. The future is quantum effects in biology that will repair chronic disease epidemics.
    Our first instinct should be to push you to your breaking point. We need you to be an autodidact to be part of your own solution. We need to push you just to see how hard we have to press your buttons. That tells us if we can help you or not. Why is that our first instinct as Black Swans? You have to stop wasting your time of data that just does not matter to a disease reversal. You know what to do now. Watch the video. The gap between learning and knowledge is called procrastination. Procrastination delays our success. This video shows you the way I traveled 15 years ago. You need to get on this road with me. #mitochondriacwisdom

2. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Wow, talk about brilliant! Not fully through it but one of many tidbits for me is that photosynthesis happens in moonlight as well as sunlight. Does that mean moonlight is good for us as well?

Cheryl. likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy New Member

FWIW youtube has speed settings so you can digest at 1.5 & 2X speed. 1 hour of presentation audio compressed into a 30 min CT session always feels like a win.

4. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Ha! For you perhaps that works. For this I still need the pictures, and those 3D printed molecule models would help too.

Thanks for the tip though—I’d forgotten about that.

5. drezy

drezy New Member

From the video:

What beauties.

They look like quantum transducers with added distributed compute power. I bet there are way more than shown here.

transducers.png

Allin and Phosphene like this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-10-31_10-58-6.png

upload_2018-10-31_10-59-17.png

Phosphene likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold