1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The Thunderbolts Project

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by SeaHorse, Mar 22, 2013.

1. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I love following the links that come up on the forum....my latest searching took me from the Gerald Pollack interview with Dr. Mercola to the two links that were posted about lectures he did for a conference on the Electric Universe...anyway....I looked up the production company and got into the site for the Thunderbolts Project. There are tons of lectures and podcasts on the science of electricity titles like: A New Picture of Space: See how electricity trumps gravity, Our Electric Sun: Learn how the sun really works, Electricity of Life: Discover the electro-magnetic structures of life, The Human Story: Explore our many connections to the Electric Universe. Plus there seem to be some the early history of the earth.

They all seem to be in a paradigm shift position regarding Newtonian science....

Wow! Now I've just got to figure out how to listen to all this without too many emfs....I think I'll listen from across the room;)

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Ooh, good idea. I admit I liked their logo. I'll go have a look-see.

3. NittDan

NittDan New Member

Very, very interesting stuff...bet Jack will cover some of this ground shortly.

4. Arthurian Legend

Arthurian Legend New Member

I've recently stumbled across the Thunderbolts Project, after investigating structured water and the power of the vortex. Totally blown away by the theories and implications. This is a real game changer. I'm no expert in QED…but their models seem to tie the micro and macro together in a way that stumped Einstein! It's all about charged particles and plasma dynamics. Seems that the universe is essentially an electrical circuit (like us?!). Very interesting that images of neural networks in the brain look eerily similar to galactic nebulae...

The way I understand it, is that gravity is such a weak force that the equations cannot explain the mass of the universe and what's going on out there. According to the Electric Universe Model, the Big Bang did not happen. Black holes do not exist. Stars are not fusion reactors, but electrical discharge phenomena between 'filaments' (which explains why our sun has a cooler surface than the corona, why sunspots are black, and why the solar wind accelerates over distance).

Highly recommend checking out their YouTube vids as a starting point.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

can't wait to have a look Seahorse - I think you may have mentioned this before? I need way more hours in the day! How are all you guys managing???

6. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

This is the original thread Audrey...started in March. My favorite video of the theirs is "Symbols of an Alien Sky".....which explains all the squiggles and circles and designs that show up in rock art around the world in ancient times....so fascinating.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

I should have noticed that Sally! ..... I knew I had read it before......

8. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Bumped this to include the list of speakers for this year's Thunderbolt conference in March. What a great list of topics...Fractals, microwave background, symbology, issues with science, star formation...descriptive and prescriptive laws of nature...so many things that have been brought out and relate to JK's blogs. I'm reading Marino's book now and the work that these Thunderbolt scientists are doing is giving me some hope that there is a way forward for questioning minds.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2013/09/10/eu2014-speakers/

9. Arthurian Legend

Arthurian Legend New Member

I think Dr Kruse would be a perfect fit to speak at one of their conferences, especially as Gerald Pollack has already presented his findings on EZ water to that community. A presentation on how relevant Becker's work is to our health in modern society should have a massive impact, and bring the message to a broader audience.

The electric universe is not just concerned with what's out there amongst the stars, but applies to everything at all scales - including us.

nonchalant likes this.