1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The senses ....

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Sue-UK, Jul 19, 2014.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I would say yes, because it is the heart's resonance that benefits the collagen network. Like humming a heartbeat rhythm, which Jack mentioned, to help collagen. And from what Jack was talking about early morning heart attacks, the heart is either part of the collagen network, or at least affected by collagen tensegrity.

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Also now thinking that coming out of the magnetotail at dawn, and chronically not connecting to the Schumann resonance ....vasomotor instability ....

Alex97232 likes this.
  3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oh, interesting. Some aren't able to make the transition between the two forms of energy timing, probably because the Schumann isn't sensed, and like you said, hasn't been sensed chronically.

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

And the cells themselves. A membrane covering a mass of coherent water plus some other stuff. And all this conversion of energy to electricity on the cell membrane sends magnetism at right angles, toward the nucleus and also out away from the cell membrane.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Magnetism is the father, not the child to electric charge in biology. All mass is interaction with light and magnetism. All matter is, is condensed energy. eNOS is a biologic oxide than can be magnetized by light when you are in a cold environment. Most think it is all about the stored electric charge in our CM but that energy is unleashed by the magnetic force.

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

The fish counter at the supermarket had fresh oysters yesterday :DDH not keen on me getting any, but I argued that they were advertised as being suitable to eat raw. Agreed that I would try 2, and any adverse effects I would give up on raw ones .... Had them at lunchtime, got them open, decided I wouldn't risk trying it whole so got some scissors and snipped each into 3, swallowed the first 2 pieces and then tipped the final piece down with the liquid .... No gagging, no repeating on me for hours, nothing ...... Can't say I liked them, but feeling neutral about them is a step forward.:D

Didn't manage to get my sensory CT in til late, I was concentrating on water temperature rather than my surroundings, it was the bat flying above as I got out that made me think I was missing an opportunity to experience a magnetotail sensory CT session ...... Now on the to do list :cool:

7. caroline

caroline New Member

good job on the oysters!

8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Your post has had me thinking ....for a couple of nights I've gone outside just before going to bed and grounding for a couple of extra minutes and looking at the night sky, mentally connecting with the magnetotail, and saying thank you, to help end the day in the right dominant signal, and in a sense of appreciation. The same exercise in the morning feels different in the different dominant signal, the words seem more heart felt .....

I was coming back from CT last night, there was a slight afterglow from the sun, it was the very bright full moon that made me catch my breath and say wow .....a wow with feet planted on the bare earth is so different from just the thought wow ..... the sense of awe and wonder as extra electrons, captured whilst being properly plugged in to the earth?

nonchalant and caroline like this.
  9. caroline

caroline New Member

How could there not be a sense of awe and wonder while being grounded to mother earth. To me it is all so profound ...and yet all so simple.....

I think this is why I have this feeling of euphoria all the time. I live in a very old neighbourhood at the ocean - so lots of conifers and shrubs and grass and flowers and rocks. I walk everywhere and the positive energy knocks me out every single day!

Alex97232 likes this.
  10. Jude

Jude Gold

the heart is beating our tune.....but .....what exactly is our tune ? and that's the rub?

11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I think I can get the benefits of being plugged in everyday but sometimes Mother Nature catches me unawares .... Gives me a glimpse of what I am missing ......There's extras up for grabs if I pay attention...... Last night it was a super moon, took the sensory experience to the next level .....couldn't stop myself saying wow out loud ...... Even the word seemed to resonate through me .....:cool:

12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Maybe virtual consciousness/the environment acting on us beats a tune ...... But reflective consciousness allows us to change it ....?:cool:

Jude and Lahelada like this.
  13. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as the famous bard said. Reflective consciousness as you said.
    I say if one is bored with/in nature one has a surefire diagnosis of low electron/DHA state.

Love your posts Sue. They always resonate with me, even if sometimes I fail to localise the source of that resonance ;)
    Keep goin

Alex97232 likes this.
  14. Jude

Jude Gold

How about:rolleyes:?

Melody......Schumann
    Refrain......emotions and meditation
    Interference......nnEMF

15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Paying attention to The Schumann concerto in DHA major? :D

Alex97232, Lahelada and Jude like this.
  16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I was looking at that moon with you, Sue. Well, probably a few hours later...

Sue-UK likes this.
  17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

So I'm wondering :confused:
    The magnetotail and darkness - melatonin
    The photoelectric effect and Schumann resonance - serotonin
    The sense of wonder and awe ........ Hmmmm..... Oxytocin maybe? Bonding with the universe? those special moments as the universe giving a hug :D

18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

How about dopamine?

19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Maybe, but doesn't resonate with me, because I didnt seek it, it caught me unawares IYKWIM. Just reread where jack said that thoughts are endocrine secretions loaded with electrons .... Add that to the senses are how we perceive electrons ..... So my sensory electron driven thought "wow" determined my endocrine secretion ..... Without those electrons I might have thought meh........:( It always comes back to the electron :D

Alex97232, caroline and nonchalant like this.
  20. Jude

Jude Gold

Good one Sue:cool:

Alex97232 likes this.