1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The senses ....

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Sue-UK, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Hi Sue,

So sorry about your rough go with oysters. I think you may be on to something around global magnetic anomalies. Also, I agree, from my own experience, that the disasters may have more to do with our ability to handle them at any given moment in time.

Sue-UK likes this.
  2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I took a magazine with me to CT yesterday morning, main article about the life of RW .... got in, picked up the magazine, opened it to main story and promptly dipped it into the water ......not sure how it happened, :confused: but I realised the morning moment wouldn't wait for me to pay attention.

This morning the water was cold ......clear blue sky, but a definite autumn chill in the air. I could feel the warm sun on one side of my face, but the other side felt cold ...... So I had the thought that if the senses are how we perceive electrons, I could either be passive about it, or make it active .... So I actively paid attention to the senses, using movement, repetition, balance etc interacting with the environment, rather than just letting it act on me ...... It became a cold water meditation, synergy ..... 1+1+1= 10 Great at the time but harder warming up ...

Martin, caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

When I went out to CT yesterday morning, I hadn't eaten and my musing was wondering if it was cold enough to turn the insulin switch volume down or off, (by creating a mini winter). Technically it's still summer, and carbs still naturally available. But I thought that if I eat even seasonal carbs after I have created a mini winter do I lose some of the benefits of the CT, maybe even create a mini mismatch? Because I created a mini winter in the morning, I ate like its winter ..... good energy levels all day....

If I think of morning is spring, summer is noon, evening is fall and night is winter.....the early morning CT bath can extend winter, the evening bath brings winter on early ...... thinking of cycles within cycles .... Daily timing of seasonal carbs to match CT times perhaps? :confused:

nonchalant, Lahelada and Alex97232 like this.
  4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

One of the things about the August webinar that resonated with me was the reference to number 6 of the Leptin prescription....

(Quilt Survivability) = (Total Energy – Growth and Immunity Expense) x (Resources) x (Efficiency) x (Awareness of our Environment).

Reversed......

(Awareness of our environment) x (Efficiency) x (Resources) x (Total Energy - Growth and Immunity Expense) = (Quilt Survivability).

Wow. :cool:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    Alex97232 likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline New Member

Dr. K. has a way with words and equations ..... doesn't he .....

so much to learn .... so little time....

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Are our numerous and varied Maxwell Demons powered by sensory input?

I understand DHA acts as one, grabbing up electrons and photons. It obviously uses sunlight. Sunlight and magnetism are our primary energy sources. And the Schumann is essential. But what about sound, and smell, and touch? How about @Sue-UK's huge list of senses? Maxwell demons work with almost no energy input, probably because they already have potential energy. But there is no free ride. Could our 'awareness of our environment' be charging up our Maxwells? All those green leaves, the birds twittering, the stones and dirt under your feet, the cold water of the brook, the rough bark, the lizards rustling the leaves, the sweet blooming flowers? Why does nature inspire us? How does it recharge us? Can we really 'plug in to nature'?

We can slow entropy by observation, if I understand it correctly. So when we observe nature, are we doing two things at once? Are we helping ourselves (charging Maxwell Demons) and helping nature (slowing entropy)? If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is listening, does it fall faster? ;-)

Alex97232, Martin and Sue-UK like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The new blog hits them all...........its live.

Alex97232 likes this.
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I think it is all the senses, because if we lose one sense, we can still make sense of the world using others ....and there is the metabolic trap doors ..... synaesthesia..... Love it :D

When I read the equation forwards I mentally got stuck at "(Quilt Survivability) = (Total Energy – Growth and Immunity Expense)" pointing to what I am lacking, whereas the equation backwards ties in with what I have intuitively being trying to do about it ....In my own n=1, read backwards the equation becomes more dynamic.... an active process of being aware of the environment, making a conscious decision to tap into nature's sensory bounty, to reap the electrons and photons .....

In the short term without paying attention to the x (Efficiency) x (Resources) x (Total Energy - Growth and Immunity Expense) = (Quilt Survivability) part of the equation, I would expect to be harvesting electrons and photons, using some but losing some back to the environment ..... but it gives me the energy to make better decisions, while I take the time to gather more DHA, become more efficient .... fix the holes in the bucket .....

I came home last night after a day in a city feeling depleted ....:( a barefoot walk to collect well water, then a 20 minutes sensory CT session as the sun was going down, and the difference was dramatic ..... Experientially I have found that tapping into as many senses as I can during the short CT session charges my batteries up much faster .... After tensegrity 4, I will be working on steepening the CT gradient :eek:. Entering the ice massage zone.....:cool:

The tree in the forest ...... if no-one is there to observe it ..... does it fall at all....:D

Alex97232, Martin and kovita like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nice Sue. I wish we had more UK folks like you.

Alex97232 likes this.
  10. kovita

kovita Gold

Sue, you made the facts into poetry. It is beautifull! thanks

Alex97232 likes this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

From the Kruse's theorem thread:
    I've transferred the quote here because I think its important ..... tensegrity 4 alert ...

Thinking of short circuits as faster circuits, or unintended connections rather than malfunctions ....

Alex97232 likes this.
  12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Thinking that glycation could be one reason for a breakdown in the ability to absorb light ..... Probably affects other senses too ... Thinking magnetic sense particularly, and CT .. Ramping up the cold ... Even making ice "soap" to run very quickly across the skin to simulate rolling in snow .... DH thinks I've finally lost the plot :D

Alex97232, Lahelada and nonchalant like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Glycation does impede the transfer of light because it changes tissue optics. The cells then emit more diffuse non coherent light. Healthy cells emit low levels of coherent light Fritz Albert Popp's work.

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Sounds like what happens with the eye. So many people have problems with strong light, like a camera's flash. And of course, the eye and the skin both came from neuroectoderm.

Alex97232 and Sue-UK like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Tensegrity 4 ....

"This is precisely what the Earth’s magnetic field does in concert with the massive electric potentials stored in cell membranes everywhere in life. The frequency of this interaction is known as theSchumann resonance. This is how a cell and the Earth’s magnetic field interact on a quantum basis. This is not metaphysical science. It is quantum mechanics at work in matter."

"In birds when light is present on their retina, rhodopsins absorb the sun’s photons to excite rhodopsin electrons into the triplet state that I mentioned above. This all occurs in the Earth’s native EMF field of action. A population of these excited electrons in the retina begins to cause a vibration in the cell membranes of these cells. This wave is called a soliton........"

" A soliton is a coherent wave that forms and it is sensed by the electromagnetic organ of the birds and in you! Solitons can be transformed to light energy in a cell when DHA is present. When DHA is not present you lose the ability to transform these energies and as a result signal breaks down.

In this way, the energy of the photon is transformed to a mechanical signal in the cell membrane. These electrons remain in the triplet state, I mentioned above, and because of their charge, they would be highly sensitive to magnetic field orientation of the Earth. This is how a bird “sees its magnetic field” to navigate within its environment. Today we have a fancy name for this process. It is called “optical detection of magnetic resonance”. "

Alex97232 likes this.
  17. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Would the eyeball be somewhat like a ventricle in the brain? A cavity filled with water and lined with DHA-filled cell membranes? If so, it would "store energy collected from one source and transform it to another. Cavities amplify standing waves."

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
    Lahelada, Alex97232 and Sue-UK like this.
  18. Jude

Jude Gold

...and the heart?......does it reverberate the Schumann resonnance?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
    Sue-UK and nonchalant like this.
  19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Can heart disease cause a sensory problem .....? Does lack of connection to, or the ability to detect, the Schumann resonance, affect heart function/structure?

Alex97232 likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes.......vasomotor instability.

Alex97232 and Sue-UK like this.