1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The senses ....

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Sue-UK, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

magnetism retains light Jude.......it does not exude the light. Lack of magnetism makes you leak light like a sieve.

2. Jude

Jude Gold

Was trying to be being funny there ..really.:eek:....thanks..

3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

There's another way too ..... Pain ...... The internal observer temporarily leaving at the point of rest of a pain signal ? ...It can be the wrong way during labour though :oops: Context matters .....:confused:

I had regularly meditated for about 3 years, and was in labour ...... I had been through it twice before but compared to the previous times my pain levels were off the chart, right from the start ..... After almost 26 hours the time came for the last few pushes and I had run out of steam ...... So I decided to meditate to focus on something other than the pain, but made the mistake of meditating that I was on a spaceship going round another planet (one of the first meditation sessions I had).. In practice under normal circumstances it was more an image-in experience, more like remote viewing, but add excruciating pain signals and it became something else ....

The conversation in the delivery room went something like this ....

Midwife: (after a very long pause according to DH) What's happening? Why has everything stopped? (The internal observer has left the building?)
    Me: I'm meditating on another planet. (Observer peaks at the pendulum?)
    Midwife: Well can you come back to this one please, you are supposed to be giving birth!
    Me: ok then (bring the observer back, labour starts from where it left off ....?.)

I think I inadvertently slowed time relative to the others in the room .... I'm not sure who was most freaked out at the time .... :confused: But it led to an interesting journey trying to find the most likely "why .....?"

Interesting implications for pain management though. :)

4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Sensory CT update..... the outside bath has been moved to the east side of the wooden bungalow ..... where it was doesn't feel right any more .... the neighbours are cutting their hedge back and with that and the leaves now falling, I felt a bit vulnerable to being seen ..... The weather is really changeable at the moment, we go from brilliant sunshine to pouring rain in a very short space of time .... this morning I went out and it was a very cold wind, but lovely watching the clouds .... the cold wind had the effect of urging me to do deep breathing, the words that came to mind were "Drink the wind....." so I just went with it. Not using ice outside now, its already colder and it is what it is ...... saving the ice for the inside bath so I can make that colder .....

I'm looking for clues as to whether I'm properly hydrated. One observation I have is that if I drink plenty of well water before I CT I need to pee straight away when I finish CT ing.... if I don't drink beforehand I don't need to, but if I then drink water, within a couple of minutes I need to go ......... So I'm thinking of the magnetism aspect .... if the CT helps my personal magnetism, is magnetism the primary signal to pee rather than cold .... (and a full bladder signal the back up .....?) i.e. if personal magnetism is good, (unrelated to temperature), does the intake of water signal the release of unstructured waste water ..... Thinking back to our yogi ....

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ok........so I have given you the oxygen side of the story in Tensegrity 5 from my bulletproof talk. Now you learn about the most fierce element on the periodic table......Hydrogen. You will learn a ton in this blog and it is deep in science that many of you have never considered. Welcome to Grotthuss mechanism, protonicity, plasma chemistry, and ionic fluids with iodides. You will know more about protons than you can imagine. This blog takes Pollack's work to the smallest scales of science. Here you will learn how transgenerational epigenetic switching occurs and how leptin resistance begins fundamentally. Enjoy.http://jackkruse.com/tensegrity-6-hydrogen-bonding-networks-water/

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Sensory CT update .... I went out yesterday morning intending to do a particular meditation ..... but the weather was lovely, clear blue skies, sunshine .... the water was cold but not too cold ..... and I found myself asking, what information are my mitochondria getting at this moment in time from the environment ...... So I had my feet out of the bath, and gently rested my arms on the sides, like solar panels, and gently floated above the step. With eyes closed I imagined the whole of my body was one mitochondria floating in a cell, and let the internal observer observe what the mitochondria could sense ..... The observer observed the solar panels in action, how oxygen was drawn to it, the floating in cold water ..... I had a coughing fit at one point which seemed to come from no-where, but it felt like I was simply throwing something off as a wave..... After a while the mitochondria seemed to catch on to what the observer was doing, and prompted movement, turn the face more towards the sun....... move from side to side......notice that sound more ..... breathe more deeply ....senses heightened, the observer sensed the change in the mitochondria ... the mitochondria sensed the change in the observer .... It was a tiny glimpse into the world of the mitochondria, didn't get as far as observing the ECT, HBN or many other aspects and my internal observer focused on one thing at a time instead of experiencing it as a whole ....but it was interesting. Going to try a few more meditations on mitochondria before re reading Nick Lane's book.

7. Josh

Josh Gold

All "sesnses" are simply interpretations of the original need to "sense" the environment , inside and outside, and to communicate this to the cells, microbiome, etc for adaptation and epigenentic expression. Our "interpretation" of these stimuli as the human body gained and or lost the ability to interpret and respond to the data appropriately is a luxury at best.....

8. Josh

Josh Gold

More than one "mystic" has said that "transformation" and "enlightenment" is entirely "biological/physiological" and requires a "purification" of the "senses" and or "centers"....Gurdjieff indicated that mankind's downfall was in the creation of a buffer between the "observer/senser/whatever" and the "environment/reality/whatever".....this prevents us from responding appropriately and "purely" to stimuli....

9. Josh

Josh Gold

There is always mention of "Sensing" things in the proper "order". Interesting how this paralells the older and newer systems in our bodies that are always functioning simultaneously......learning how to give the right message through the right sense and respond properly for "optimal health/survival" seems to be the game.....the pursuit of "comfort" and "entertainment" may not align well with this.....cold, dark and boring...ughhhhho_O

10. Josh

Josh Gold

Sue-UK likes this.
  11. Josh

Josh Gold

I recall how much of "Krishnamurti to Himself: His Last Journal" relates the purity of his senses and the perception that offers the "observer"...

http://www.amazon.com/Krishnamurti-Himself-His-Last-Journal/dp/0062506498

I started approaching Bohm through J. Krishnamurti and slowly I am getting a taste of approaching J. Krishnamurti and company through Bohm and company.....o_O

http://www.amazon.com/Ending-Time-D...TF8&qid=1413581067&sr=1-7&keywords=david+bohm

When I arrived in India in 1991 for my second visit, someone pulled me into their room to watch a video of Krishnamurti, Bohm and another scientist and it seemed utterly absurd.........

12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

For the "quantic" :) it could be the other way round ... ?? Transformation and enlightenment leading to biological/physiological changes, (including purification of the senses and centres). A thought can change your DNA....

13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Or we may have evolved it by necessity, not luxury. Interpretation implies potential response-ability, minding (or re-minding) ourselves has survival advantage.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What emergent disease is tied to a loss of sensory integration? AUTISM. WHY? TENSEGRITY 6.

Sue-UK likes this.
  15. shah78

shah78 Gold

In 1994 , I found an obscure Non-dualist named Jean Kline, which led me to read J. Krishnamurti. At the time I commented, "OH both have the initials J.K." What are the chances of that? Fast foward to 2014........JJJJJJack KKKKKKruse. Connect the dots. I'm all in!

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

lol

Josh and shah78 like this.
  17. Josh

Josh Gold

I found Jean as well...

18. Josh

Josh Gold

So we have an autistic planet....that explains everything...o_O

19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I wonder if the "mystic" uses purification of the senses and centres, but the "quantic" can use the three legged stool plus DHA ... Potential for biological/physiological transformation and enlightenment from both systems, but if the changes to brain functioning from oysters is anything to go by, the latter might be the way forward in an increasingly toxic world. Also would a DHA laden brain make it a better amplifier of thought than one less DHA laden but more "pure." DHA and pure sensory integration = optimal .....???:)

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

DHA takes light and turns it into an electrical signal. It also has the ability to go from an electrical signal to light as well. All five senses have DHA structure built into it at at some scale.