1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

The senses ....

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Sue-UK, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

Maybe you have metals and that is why your kidneys are so affected - of course, now is not the time to start chelating metals... :) Have you tried chlorella? Klinghardt is big on it -

2. Hope

Hope Gold

So this must be why I have always loved the IR sauna and now the Vielight.....

3. Hope

Hope Gold

Oh thanks, Penny! I do wonder about the oxygen therapy. I love those herbal ideas. I have been reading about the MMS protocol....and using Dave Asprey recommended Xlear spray. Need to start shining my IR lamp on the sinus a lot more too. Had no idea Dr Ohira makes soap. I am familiar with his probiotics...

Luckily I don't have lyme's, but the MARCONS in my nose are still there in small amounts for now.

4. Penny

Penny New Member

Hydrogen peroxide is the cheapest oxygen therapy there is:) I don't think I'd send it up my nose though... :)

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I'm beginning to see UV as an antibiotic first aid wavelength, (among its other effects.) If my magnetism and IR signalling are out, hypoxia etc, then in the case of a serious infection UV haemo irradiation might be one way to go in the short term ... But in the longer term its look to the mitochondria and IR .... A thought I've had is that UV haemo irradiation treatment might negatively affect my gut bacteria?

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Sensory CT update ....

A big difference in the movement senses ...:eek: When I use the bigger indoor bath I find myself moving, exercising in the water ... DH asked me the other day why was there a set of hand weights in the bathroom ... I get out and stand on a towel and drip dry whilst using them ...... Completely unheard of for me ...... but its like my brain has woken up and said "How much body fat ...?.. how much muscle atrophy .....?" and switched on the repair mechanisms ..... But its nothing forced ..... its just natural, and the energy is there to do it. :cool: Reminds me a bit of when DS came out of his fluoride problems. He moved very little ... but as he recovered he took to bouncing up and down every day on a mini rebounder (an idea I had for me which became a dust trap :oops:). Went on for a while and then stopped ... only later I realised that not only was he exercising, and using his senses, but I read somewhere that trampolining apparently stimulates the speech centres ..

nicld likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sue I can tell you are awakening the doctor within you............nice.

8. Hope

Hope Gold

Yeah, I've heard of doctors in Latin America who inject it for stroke patients......amazingly effective.

On a different front, I also wonder, in general, about how good doing a massive magnet treatment, where you spend hours on a magnet, would help the mitochondria in the brain. The kind Dr Bonlie uses in the clinics he does research with. As a short term boost....trouble is of course you'd have to do it during the day....which of course goes against what we learned.

9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

In the senses list I've got

Magnetic - ferromagnetic orientation,

but that now doesn't seem broad enough, maybe need to add paramagnetic, ferrimagnetic and anti-ferromagnetic to the list .... Then its relating them to temperature, pressure , phase transitions etc etc. I need to dig deeper to mine the gold in the blogs on magnetism, more seafood required .....:D

10. Josh

Josh Gold

http://www.oshoworld.com/e-books/eng_discourses.asp?page_id=17

Yoga the Alpha and the Omega vol 9, #3 Osho

Kristi Lambert, kovita and Sue-UK like this.
  11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

The bladder could be a resonant cavity. That yogi who stayed in the hospital for days without drinking or eating also did not have to urinate. Did his bladder restructure and re-energize the water so that it could be reabsorbed? He would have to have DHA in the lining. Then perhaps some chanting would help structure the water. Or a good heartbeat, or some other tensegrity approach. A fuller bladder would have a more spherical shape, which would also help with the resonance. Hmm, standing waves in a full bladder. Ouch!

Might be a good survival tactic, if only one has enough DHA to spare.

Sue-UK likes this.
  12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Or is it iodine that structures the water? Well, DHA and iodine seem to always go together.

13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

OK lets have a go ...:D action, rest, action, rest .......Pulses, standing waves, vibrations etc, but action .... rest ...... It may not be the best example but I find it easier to think of time like a pendulum ..... as it swings it eventually reaches a point of rest ..... action, rest, action, rest ....... Slowing as it comes to rest ......

The rest may be too subtle for the observer to notice, but it is there...... What happens if the observer leaves when the pendulum is slowing down, or at the exact moment of rest? Does it stay still or slow down (time stops or slows down) until the observer returns? (The tree doesn't fall.....)

So if our yogi's internal observer temporarily leaves when he meditates, his senses and brain could still be processing information, standing waves are still being produced etc. But theoretically would time stop still, and his need for food, water or to urinate be the same as when his observer left the building ....Or if his observer doesn't fully leave, he may just slow time because he is taking the occasional peak at the pendulum ..... Time continues marching forward for everyone else, but by manipulating time he needs less and ages more slowly ....

If we can put ourselves into the right physical environment to collect electrons and/or increase personal magnetism .... And then make use of the observer effect .... Interesting ......? Send the observer off to gather more electrons perhaps? :D

Josh and av8r like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

brilliant.

15. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

Do insects/parasites work on the same principles in finding humans?

http://www.smilinggardener.com/lessons/non-toxic-pest-control

16. Hansen Kenimer

Hansen Kenimer New Member

This is interesting. Two weeks ago my best friend was going through a hard time emotionally and we sat around my fire pit and talked for hours over a few bottles of wine, and then ended up sleeping outside on a blanket under the stars. At about 4 am she woke me up and said she was going inside because she had gotten eaten by mosquitoes. I hadn't gotten bitten at all, which is highly unusual because historically mosquitoes have LOVED me. Perhaps we are capable of creating an electrical resistance to insects in the same way we can to cold?

HoneyChild likes this.
  17. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

bugs are drawn to all types of light...............

19. Hansen Kenimer

Hansen Kenimer New Member

Ah, light. Now that makes sense.

fitness@home likes this.
  20. Jude

Jude Gold

Perhaps it's all that magnetism exuding from you!